Eiran Cashin

Comrade 86

4 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

That's what it is, Todd and McGrath had it, Being at the right place at the right time, Not like turning up late for the bus and hoping it's late.

This boy is something special...and I can see the Vultures circling now, Word soon gets out and a fat cheque being waved in his agents direction.

I think he’s a Mansfield lad & Bucko is his mentor so fully expect Bucko to keep him grounded. 
Bucko : Forget Louis Vuitton yeuth, an Asda placky bag will suffice. ?

1 hour ago, LazloW said:

Of all the youngsters out of contract at the end of last season, he was the one I would have been most disappointed about losing. I think he proved that he was at least Championship class last season; this season he will be a key player.

He must be our most valuable asset now, could be a top 6 Championship player. The only thing that would hinder an approach from the Prem would be his height, even though he has a great leap.

1 hour ago, LazloW said:

Of all the youngsters out of contract at the end of last season, he was the one I would have been most disappointed about losing

Yeah, me too. I'd go further, he was the player in or out of contact, young or old, that I most wanted to keep.

We could - rather should - build our team around him.

43 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

That's what it is, Todd and McGrath had it, Being at the right place at the right time, Not like turning up late for the bus and hoping it's late.

This boy is something special...and I can see the Vultures circling now, Word soon gets out and a fat cheque being waved in his agents direction.

Dean Yates had it as well. Very rarely beaten despite no knees 

Best player on the pitch yesterday, by a country mile. I think (and hope!) we'll try to extend his contract as soon as we can and what's more, my guess would be he'll sign. He seems to absolutely love this club and I'm certain it's not the usual badge-kissing BS either.

If this is Curtis' last year on the playing roster, Eiran could be skipper next season, at the ripe old age of 21. Ruminate on that! 

1 hour ago, RoyMac5 said:

"As well as defending really well, he's outstanding in possession. He's got a great left foot, he's calm, but the job of a centre-back is to defend and some of his defending - his tackles, his blocks, his headers, his marking was a joy to watch.

"That's the side of the game that maybe I don't speak about enough, but it's valued in that dressing room. The lads gave him an absolute ovation when he came in because they know what he did for this result and his performance."

I dont think Leigh knows he's not a teenager anymore. He's 20, and has been for almost a year.

15 minutes ago, jimtastic56 said:

He must be our most valuable asset now, could be a top 6 Championship player. The only thing that would hinder an approach from the Prem would be his height, even though he has a great leap.

This, After the spat that Rednapp Vs Neville had on the pitch after United served up a shocker fest, Saying that Martinez at 5' 9" is too small for a CH in the Premier league.

32 minutes ago, jimtastic56 said:

No centre forward in the top 4 divisions of English is as dominant as Mitrovic. Mitrovic got nothing out of Cashin last season. 

Cashin stood out like a beacon yesterday. His first half performance alone was worthy of MOTM. I think we are trying to keep him out of the limelight as there are a few weeks to go in the transfer window. We need him here and nowhere else. Wouldn't be suprised though that we get a £20 million offer from United after yesterday's thrashing (Maguire is c***).UTR!