Eiran Cashin

Comrade 86

2 minutes ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

Cometh the hour Well done lad. You did yourself, the team and all of us fans proud today. Simply immense ?

image.png.aa7d96539f44ef17d0b1e1fc8b91bede.png

Awesome today ??

38 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

With Lawrence out maybe go 3 at the back to match Millwall up with Stearman Cashin Davies in the back 3

I’d like to see similar, them 3 at the back, Fozzy and Byrne as wing backs, midfield 3 of Bielik, Bird and Knight then Festy playing off Plange up top? Or Festy at lwb for Fozzy and Sibbo playing off Plange, either or. 

There was a moment in the last minute of added time where he could have just headed it away for a 50/50 but instead he took it on his chest and took the pressure off us. 
Whereas I liked what I saw, we can’t really afford to be blooding him, probably go with Stearman against a tougher opposition. Looks a great prospect for next season. 

1 minute ago, JPRamFan said:

He was fantastic today, but do you keep him in the team for Millwall or do you drop him for Stearman? 

We were always going to dominate the ball today and they were an ideal opposition for him to make his first start imo. Tougher test against Millwall midweek.

I imagine we'll have a back 5 for a few games. We know what to expect from Millwall so an extra defender in there would be useful.