Boro (A) Match Thread

B4ev6is

Just now, Black ('n' White) Sheep said:

Was this part of Mel and Gibshit's "accord"? I can deal with losing when we have a decent go, but that was awful.

Oh well... on to Peterborough.

We weren't that bad. An awful ref let them clobber us - literally - and we were our own worst enemies. 

Losing Jagielka and Shinnie was massive, but also unnecessary in terms of where we were at under administration. 

Two players that could have given us a fighting chance against Forest, Huddersfield and Boro. Only one person caused that and he was in the stands telling the press he needed ‘extra security’.

Post game frustration, but the situation is a joke.

Also Morrison and Stearman get straight reds, what’s happened today then?

Edited by TuffLuff

On to next week and can’t wait. A full weeks rest and go again. I expect a win. Not sure what I want to happen midweek with Peterborough and Reading. I suppose a draw is best but wouldn’t mind Peterborough sneaking it. Reading fans trying to attack  their own manager  according to bbc 

1 minute ago, Tyler Durden said:

Most disappointing aspect is that all the immediate teams above us lost so we've chucked away an opportunity to gain ground on them and another match passes

Thought we'd get beat before the game in all honesty. Most results have gone our way again so can't complain too much. Peterborough at home next week is far more important