Reading FC (A) Matchday Thread

Inverurie Ram

4 hours ago, DavesaRam said:

Me is well blessed! I was going to have to watch on Sky, then my wife said she’d arranged a day out so I’d have to watch a re-run. But then I got some DCFC socks, a hand-painted BBG picture and tickets to the match, with chauffeur so I can have a few!

Indeed, ‘tis my birthday!!!

2E0CBC49-F2B6-47C5-8D91-C4671B32BF73.jpeg

Happy Birthday 

Me is well blessed! I was going to have to watch on Sky, then my wife said she’d arranged a day out so I’d have to watch a re-run. But then I got some DCFC socks, a hand-painted BBG picture and tickets to the match, with chauffeur so I can have a few!

Many happy 3 point returns. It’s mine tomorrow !

Happy birthday. What a smashing present.?

Just switched sky on during the ad break, then when the footy came back on... first off, I thought it was snowing (Bloody on-screen graphics!) then we were described as "In form Derby County".

Boy, was I confused!  ?

Coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooome on YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAms...

2 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Just switched sky on during the ad break, then when the footy came back on... first off, I thought it was snowing (Bloody on-screen graphics!) then we were described as "In form Derby County".

Boy, was I confused!  ?

Coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooome on YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAms...

To the tune of come on you rams . . .  Coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooome on YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAms.
Cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooome on YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAms
Cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooome on YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAms.

Edited by StrawHillRam