Reading FC (A) Matchday Thread

Inverurie Ram

Me is well blessed! I was going to have to watch on Sky, then my wife said she’d arranged a day out so I’d have to watch a re-run. But then I got some DCFC socks, a hand-painted BBG picture and tickets to the match, with chauffeur so I can have a few!

Indeed, ‘tis my birthday!!!

2E0CBC49-F2B6-47C5-8D91-C4671B32BF73.jpeg

Edited by DavesaRam

31 minutes ago, DavesaRam said:

Me is well blessed! I was going to have to watch on Sky, then my wife said she’d arranged a day out so I’d have to watch a re-run. But then I got some DCFC socks, a hand-painted BBG picture and tickets to the match, with chauffeur so I can have a few!

Happy birthday- enjoy the match

Love the pic! My gran lived round the corner on Leacroft road .. seems live a different world now

19 hours ago, Ken Tram said:

Thanks. I thought that I had checked the DFCF website. I wonder if Reading always does that, or if it is a Covid measure ... ?

I don't think that I will ever organised enough to be an away fan!

I wonder if home tickets are being sold on the day. I'm just not sure that I would be good enough at pretending not to be a Derby fan! How hard is it to sit in the home end and (a) not cheer for Derby and (b) to not cheer the other team when others around you are cheering!

PS. I guess someone will probably be going to Reading and have a spare ticket! But, I'm not sure that I am certain enough to buy a train ticket!

I went to Man U v Derby in April 1997 in the Stretford end. We went 1 nil ,kept quiet ,but then 2 nil with Wanchope's wonder goal I went berserk. Thankfully everybody was oo.k.

1 hour ago, DavesaRam said:

Happy birthday hope we win for you. Love that picture.