Reading FC (A) Matchday Thread

Inverurie Ram

4 hours ago, DavesaRam said:

Me is well blessed! I was going to have to watch on Sky, then my wife said she’d arranged a day out so I’d have to watch a re-run. But then I got some DCFC socks, a hand-painted BBG picture and tickets to the match, with chauffeur so I can have a few!

Indeed, ‘tis my birthday!!!

2E0CBC49-F2B6-47C5-8D91-C4671B32BF73.jpeg

Happy Birthday 

Me is well blessed! I was going to have to watch on Sky, then my wife said she’d arranged a day out so I’d have to watch a re-run. But then I got some DCFC socks, a hand-painted BBG picture and tickets to the match, with chauffeur so I can have a few!

Many happy 3 point returns. It’s mine tomorrow !

Happy birthday. What a smashing present.?

So Rooney confirmed recently he’s had covid, today tests negative and still avoids the game??

hhmm - when we stop doing things after a negative test, the world really is going mad.

If he’s genuinely very poorly, then fair enough.

Just switched sky on during the ad break, then when the footy came back on... first off, I thought it was snowing (Bloody on-screen graphics!) then we were described as "In form Derby County".

Boy, was I confused!  ?

Coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooome on YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAms...

2 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Just switched sky on during the ad break, then when the footy came back on... first off, I thought it was snowing (Bloody on-screen graphics!) then we were described as "In form Derby County".

Boy, was I confused!  ?

Coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooome on YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAms...

To the tune of come on you rams . . .  Coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooome on YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAms.
Cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooome on YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAms
Cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooome on YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAms.

Edited by StrawHillRam