The Administration Thread

Boycie

Just now, GenBr said:

We're not going to be able to raise enough to see out the season putting £5 in here and there.

Every little counts and many who could may put in more than that if it is official. Perhaps say ex players in PL. the fact it isnt happening perhaps falsely gives hope

I dont get what the silence is now or even whats happening . Nothing is being said by the admins .Surely they should now be going for a legal ruling on whether boro and wycombe have a case . If it goes against us we will have to come to a settlement but if it goes for us then its game over for the efl and boro and wyc and the takeover happens without a hitch . 

Surely we want to know now asap  is how long wil lthe ruling take and have they applied for it . 

3 minutes ago, CBRammette said:

Every little counts and many who could may put in more than that if it is official. Perhaps say ex players in PL. the fact it isnt happening perhaps falsely gives hope

Completely agree. Needs to be a centralised effort as a result of Q making a frank statement about what we need. We then need one of the MPs like Beckett to publicly launch it. 

14 minutes ago, GenBr said:

We're not going to be able to raise enough to see out the season putting £5 in here and there.

Yeah, but we could buy a whole wadge of Euro-millions tickets.

It could be our last chance. Our best chance. Our only chance.

Edited by IslandExile

14 minutes ago, NottsRammy said:

I dont get what the silence is now or even whats happening . Nothing is being said by the admins .Surely they should now be going for a legal ruling on whether boro and wycombe have a case . If it goes against us we will have to come to a settlement but if it goes for us then its game over for the efl and boro and wyc and the takeover happens without a hitch . 

Surely we want to know now asap  is how long wil lthe ruling take and have they applied for it . 

The EFL want it settled by arbitration, probably by their own arbitration panel. They won't allow a preferred bidder until that takes place - and no bidder in his right mind would put his money on the line while such a condition is in place. Meanwhile, the clock continues to run down, putting more and more pressure on the administrators to cave in and go for a fire sale just to keep the club running until the end of the season - at which point, there will still be no preferred bidder because the same conditions will apply then as now.

I live in hope that somebody somewhere bangs a few heads together, but that hope is fading day by day, hour by hour.

7 minutes ago, sage said:

Sky Sports aren't going to come to our aid. Nor will their presenters. The root cause of this whole mess is Sky Sports parachute payments. They don't want this highlighting.  

Maybe we should on saturday also protesting against efl and also highlight the fact boro and wycombe holding things up in a major way.

40 minutes ago, QuitYourJibbaJivin said:

I just hope that with SJ’s comments and the admins turning down £450k there might finally be some movement ??

It wasn't just the turning down of 450k it was the fact the admins apparently said "Sibley would not be moving in this window". Bloody bold words for administrators who have just been told to find 7 million in 14 days or have liquidated club on your hands..

Hopefully movement in the right direction.

4 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

It wasn't just the turning down of 450k it was the fact the admins apparently said "Sibley would not be moving in this window". Bloody bold words for administrators who have just been told to find 7 million in 14 days or have liquidated club on your hands..

Hopefully movement in the right direction.

That's my hope - when all these folk are demanding a statement or an update from the Admins they almost seem to think that they're just sitting around twiddling their thumbs - I'm much happier to wait for substantial news rather than a meaningless press release....

1 minute ago, Gaspode said:

That's my hope - when all these folk are demanding a statement or an update from the Admins they almost seem to think that they're just sitting around twiddling their thumbs - I'm much happier to wait for substantial news rather than a meaningless press release....

But of course they're not expecting a meaningless press release, they're expecting, no demanding, Q's complete plan of action so far and their future plans laid out bullet-pointed!

Edited by RoyMac5