The Administration Thread

Boycie

25 minutes ago, GboroRam said:

I know he's hardly flavour of the month, but I've had to remove a number of posts that frankly are nothing but abuse.

Not expecting anything positive towards him, but please lay off the outright vitriol and abuse. 

season 7 episode 23 GIF

Well I think Mr Couhig is an excellent man and sets a fine example with his empathetic treatment of a fellow EFL member in severe distress. The fact that the EFL board didn’t stop him taking unilateral action against another club, in effect breaking their own rules, cannot be blamed on such a fine upstanding owner. I would personally nominate him for an honour for services to football and wish Wycombe all the best for the season.

0D69ECE8-7AF9-48D4-B5C1-9E4D0C527CD2.gif

32 minutes ago, GboroRam said:

I know he's hardly flavour of the month, but I've had to remove a number of posts that frankly are nothing but abuse.

Not expecting anything positive towards him, but please lay off the outright vitriol and abuse. 

season 7 episode 23 GIF

Well what got me was his delight that we got relegated. Am I allowed to show my delight that Wycombe didn't get promoted?  

21 minutes ago, kevinhectoring said:

Don’t think he did. When MM sorted out the Gibbo claim, Hoskin said that the Wycombe claim would not cause problems. Based on that and Couhig’s latest comments, wonder whether he ‘settled’ for a small payment which would be paid when we come out of admin. It’s absurd he should get anything 

They never made it a formal claim as they were never going to get it listed as a defined football debt.  That ambulance has speed off into the distance. 

56 minutes ago, SinceIWasntSoYoung said:

Something disturbed Couhig again?

coffin GIF

Or the OTIB forum.  

Dinner time in mums basement. 

On the plus side Couhig hasn't gone away- good.

Think he's a bit kind to the Derby fans tbh- of them, although easy to say, if he read DCFCFans he might form a different view about a good chunk.

On a serious note, I don't see too much wrong in what he said here? 

I think what frustrates me about this whole debacle is that some fans and clubs really can't seem to separate us, the fans from how badly the club has been run.

When they ask for Derby to be punished more it is only us, the fans, that will be punished. Basically all the players have left and the owner at the time has gone. When they ask for more punishment like the runts on otib, they literally mean they just want us as a fanbase to suffer. And we 'deserve' it because of some memes and the fact we supported our team when we were nearly promoted.

It's really soured my view of other fans. A lot. And mostly boro, Wycombe, Bristol and Leeds fans. 

Zero mention on any repercussions for us as a Club though. Kirchner has obviously managed to convince the EFL that he had enough cash to buy us. He's managed to convince Quantuma that he was the best option at the time to buy us. He managed to convince Stretford that he was capable of building something here, so much so that Stretford was willing for his top client to stay, and pay his own money to help get it over the line.

None of that has any blame for Derby County. Let's get the takeover sorted, and the parties I've just mentioned can argue about it all away from us.

13 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Just like all the dealings with Morris every fan clearly knew he was paying these wages and are culpable and we must be punished.  We really must have a points deduction or double relegation.  Boooo.  take points of them, cheats  booooo.

We were all cheering about the wages being paid so it’s obviously our fault.

13 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Just like all the dealings with Morris every fan clearly knew he was paying these wages and are culpable and we must be punished.  We really must have a points deduction or double relegation.  Boooo.  take points of them, cheats  booooo.

Please tell me this has nothing to do with us and is between the admin, stretford and the efl