The Administration Thread

Boycie

1 minute ago, Barney1991 said:

They are getting to close to removing membership you can just sense it they’ve had enough 

Your correct but I can't stomach there s*** after allowing us to be held to ransom since this started, preventing a sale 18 months ago and insisting taking a further 9 point deduction would 'help a sale'. There as bad as the rest. 

2 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

2 statements in 24 hours, if only they had been this proactive earlier on in the administration process.

If only they had been this frustrated with their own inability to sort out the Boro and Wycombe 'claims'.

If only they had been this disappointed with one of their members threatening to sue them.

They really do disgust me.

6 minutes ago, IncredibleKoosh said:

That's the same EFL whose 'fit and proper' tests were passed by Kirchner, right? And who saw that he had the funds. That EFL? 

I actually found some footage of the EFL checking potential owners and their suitability. You can't tell me that they don't do a thorough job - I don't believe you.

14 minutes ago, Carnero said:

Im with you.

I think his worst crime here is showing up his naivety in big business deals, especially if a large portion of his wealth came from hitting the jackpot on Bitcoin.

I would still put it at 50/50 that he completes despite what the majority think.

I thought it was Cryto currency that he jackpotted on

2 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Don't the EFL actually communicate with Quantuma directly. 

Wouldn't it have been better to say we have spoken to Quantuma today and asked them how they intend to take the club out of Administration.

This statement serves no purpose at all other than arse covering. 

Same as all the other 52 statements issued by EFL regarding DCFC in the past two and a half years.

14 minutes ago, Barney1991 said:

They are getting to close to removing membership you can just sense it they’ve had enough 

The pressure is really mounting on Quantuma. Their performance is finally being scrutinised in the wider public domain. Most observers are now focusing on them and how poorly they have managed this whole situation.