The Administration Thread

Boycie

I really dint think we’ll be ground sharing. This is CK’s message to Mel. We dint need the stadium immediately sell it or you’ve got a white elephant on your hands. 

Could he sell to a developer - maybe buy demolition costs will be massive and then cost to develop the land. Dint think it will be too attractive a deal to be honest.

1 hour ago, Sparkle said:

We could of course play either on the Sunday or Friday nights like Tranmere used to do 

Good point, my friend.  Very true, we could indeed.

This is generally why I leave these things to the powers that be to sort out, and just sit back to see what happens.

All this hypothesis, opinionated guesswork, and speculation is quite out of character for me if I'm honest... and most certainly outside my comfort zone!

??

I just wonder whether (or hope that) there's an embargo on the news that a deal has been reached and that they'll announce it to us at PP tomorrow before K.O., so CK can enjoy our sychophantic cheers and love! ??

I can dream, so I will not tolerate ANY negative - or rational - responses! ?

Edited by angieram
grammer issue! It's grammar, actually! ?

5 minutes ago, RedSox said:

I just wonder whether (or hope that) there's an embargo on the news that a deal has been reached and that they'll announce it to us at PP tomorrow before K.O., so CK can enjoy our sychophantic cheers and love! ??

But apart from that, I'm with you! 

34 minutes ago, RedSox said:

Rick Parry to present CK with a golden shower on the pitch?

2 hours ago, twelveincher said:

What the….

doesn’t sound like something they’d do if they weren’t playing at PP next season

E62C82BE-C6AE-400E-BA5E-5B627D76434D.png

Tell me an agreement has been reached without telling me an agreement has been reached ?