The Administration Thread

Boycie

1 minute ago, EraniosSocks said:

Don’t know if I’m just stupid (more than likely) but wouldn’t there be someone with an Derby County Allegiance in Mel Morris’s ear telling him to sell the ground for the sake of the city and the fans!? 

As he's had dealings in some kind or another with DCFC, A word in his ear for 10% or readies in a brown envelope, He's ya man.

image.thumb.png.c87fae029423d268af91d32d1f4fa133.png

12 hours ago, EtoileSportiveDeDerby said:

Does it surprise you, MM was out of his depth trying to run the club. When you see this mess and Pearce is still there "trying to help" it really beggars belief. What was he doing when all those companies were set up passing debts, loans, mess from one balance sheet to another.

It’s not mel that surprise s me it’s msd 

12 hours ago, Rich84 said:

I see it more like it's getting a loan for a car secured against your house, at the time Mel owned both assets, if you wrote the car off (admin in this case) the loan is still secured against the house, but the house has been passed on to avoid inheritance tax.

We’ll kind of but if I get a loan secured against my house and the transfer the ownership of that house surely there must be something wrong in that legally?

23 hours ago, i-Ram said:

Ahh, Kevin. Remind me how many months ago it was that you were so adamant that Morris could not, and would not, have any influence on proceedings?

At the risk of repetition, if 202 was in administration, MM would have no influence. None. Have you not heard insolvency practitioners in the media bemoaning that 202 has not filed ?

Still available as a last resort (I’d think ) but imo once the Council get beyond the elections, won’t be necessary because a deal will get done

So you can relax old friend 

3 hours ago, EraniosSocks said:

Don’t know if I’m just stupid (more than likely) but wouldn’t there be someone with an Derby County Allegiance in Mel Morris’s ear telling him to sell the ground for the sake of the city and the fans!? 

I don’t think he’s refusing to ‘sell the ground’. I think the issue is, he’s being asked to pay off some of the MSD debt.

(btw, I think he’ll agree to do it in the end)

2 hours ago, kevinhectoring said:

I don’t think he’s refusing to ‘sell the ground’. I think the issue is, he’s being asked to pay off some of the MSD debt.

(btw, I think he’ll agree to do it in the end)

The club with the ground is currntly worth 35M tops, Mel is expecting 25m on top of that for the ground....

The deal.is dead, quicker we realise this the better

10 hours ago, CBRammette said:

Perhaps his dog could do it

My Daughter and the team(HMRC)she was working with on his case were "Gobsmacked" when the Jury came back with not guilty, All convinced he was guilty, Evidence supplied, They'd got the Hook, Line but the sinker was his dog, The Jury fell for his Cockney patter and his cheeky style, Ken Dodd should have been born in London and not Liverpool ?