The Administration Thread

Boycie

Just now, CBRammette said:

So is @i-Ramnow not posting as under a NDA?

Over the last 7 years of posting on here, my posts have been subject to severe censure and notices of warnings, etc. Swathes of posts taken down. I was being cancelled before cancelled was such a thing!  So CBR, no I informed Q where they could put their NDA when I submitted my detailed offer.

Big week next week, apparently we will not know who is the PB until later 0n in the week as Steve Gibson is taking a long weekend too sort out his allotment. 

there is no truth in the rumour that Gibson asked George Clooney for his autograph and George said sure it will cost £60m based on my wired calculation of cost v time v carpetbagger sanctions 

There's only one George Clooney

Who's mates with Wayne Rooney

When Women see him they go all swooney

Even those bonney lasses from tooney

He dropped his trousers and did a mooney

Alec Baldwin says he's a looney

After playing the lead role as Zoonie

image.png.a0bd5cc13ff7a75bb886f2cb73c0aa7f.png

1 hour ago, Woodley Ram said:

Big week next week, apparently we will not know who is the PB until later 0n in the week as Steve Gibson is taking a long weekend too sort out his allotment. 

there is no truth in the rumour that Gibson asked George Clooney for his autograph and George said sure it will cost £60m based on my wired calculation of cost v time v carpetbagger sanctions 

Mr Gibson should be concentrating on paying his HMRC bill with currently stands at £17 million and the unpaid transfer fees of £9 million not to mention paying back the £8 million he borrowed in the form of the EFL covid loan when he is not transferring Middlesbrough FC debt into his other businesses 

1 hour ago, Sparkle said:

Mr Gibson should be concentrating on paying his HMRC bill with currently stands at £17 million and the unpaid transfer fees of £9 million not to mention paying back the £8 million he borrowed in the form of the EFL covid loan when he is not transferring Middlesbrough FC debt into his other businesses 

Doesn't need to concentrate on it......rules all changed once we got stitched to duck