The Administration Thread

Boycie

5 hours ago, Papahet said:

The sad thing is the local media haven't got the balls to press Mel Morris for answers. Radio Derby and DET I'm talking about you guys most of all.

Fear of lawsuits? Genuinely no idea.

Either way, the media have been a shambles at covering this right from the start and asking the questions that need answering, fast.

The club will die and the sad thing is, there's no pressure whatsoever on Morris to cough up the money which rightfully he should be paying these creditors off nobody else.

So much anger towards EFL and these admins, yet barely anything towards the sole reason and the individual for the the mess in the first place? Strange...

I don’t think it’s strange. Sure MM was wreckless and then Covid spoiled his escape route. He was the instigator of our woes. No doubt about that,

But the EFL ? Supposedly the even handed governing body has kicked us, kicked us again and spat in our faces at every turn. Where were they in the farce that was Boro and Wycombe ? How come we were forced to field kids in a cup game or couldn’t re sign loaned veterans on short term deals. How come when judgements - made according to their own procedures - by their independent panels did they express “regret” or “reluctantly” accept decisions ? Mel made a mess but the EFL wanted to make an example of us and at the same time has been craven and dishonest in submitting to pressure from the likes of Boro. It’s rank hypocrisy and damned nasty 

5 hours ago, kevinhectoring said:

So why then did he settle the Gibson claim ?

You don't know what was settled as you put it any more than I or the man down the pub knows. 

And to answer your question it may have been some form of tokenism to show to everyone what a crap job he actually didn't do in getting the club into this position and how wonderful he is by sorting out the nasty Mr Gibson.