The Administration Thread

Boycie

1 minute ago, Dave Mackay Ate My Hamster said:

Mr Nixon states the blindingly obvious again - whilst encouraging others to financially support him through patreon.

I could generalise that s*** and ask people to send me money for my "insight"

I get he's got someone in the EFL that is feeding him something, but the EFL are so chaotic and disjointed, it's a bit like having the ear wandering into The Standing Order on Irongate at 10am in the morning when the "early morning crew" are spouting rollocks.

They're all spouting broken biscuits, disjointed and changing by the minute.

Not ITK, just a snapshot...

It only like going to a fortune teller at the fair.

1 minute ago, Dave Mackay Ate My Hamster said:

Mr Nixon states the blindingly obvious again - whilst encouraging others to financially support him through patreon.

I could generalise that s*** and ask people to send me money for my "insight"

I get he's got someone in the EFL that is feeding him something, but the EFL are so chaotic and disjointed, it's a bit like having the ear wandering into The Standing Order on Irongate at 10am in the morning when the "early morning crew" are spouting rollocks.

They're all spouting broken biscuits, disjointed and changing by the minute.

Not ITK, just a snapshot...

If you sell insight, you have to have some.  He doesn't, but that is his game - so vague tea leaf reading and heads I win; tails you lose cryptics are a stock in trade.

This forum is probably more in the know on the grounds of genuine interest, rather than the latest passing ship.  He'll be a Stockport County insider next week. 

1 minute ago, hintonsboots said:

A lot of experts on TUPE and insolvency law, so I wouldn’t be surprised.

For what it’s worth I’m not sure it works like other companies. Whenever TUPE has happened at our place we were never sure until the people turned up on the day who was coming. 

7 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

Can’t honestly see anyone paying £50m to buy us. That is about double what we are worth. If someone does then whoever it is, we cannot grumble. 

Mel bought Derby for £50m on brink of premier league. Sunderland in L1 went for c.£25m! We’re a L1 club with barely any playing squad. 

I was informed by a Derby journalist that Morris paid £82m, along with hefty debts and a £16m mortgage on the stadium, and injected several million to purchase all the loan deals set up before transfer of the club outright to him.

Kyril Louis-Dreyfus – son of French billionaire Robert Louis-Dreyfus only holds a 41 per cent stake, not all the shares, and he paid £25m for that. Stewart Donald retained a 34 per cent share while Juan Sartori has 20 per cent and Charlie Methven owns the remaining five per cent. At the moment there are talks of a £42m takeover and it appears £36m debts were written off the previous season. They are nearly as deep in do do as we are.

25 minutes ago, alram said:

if nixon never tweeted again the world would be a better place

horrible arrogant man

he talked down to us throughout the last few weeks when kirchners money was "STUCK", and when it didnt happen he changed his story. he is clueless and clearly had a horse in the ck race.

Agreed, journalists, just like normal people, should only be commenting on issues that they actually have an understanding of, otherwise they end up looking silly.

11 minutes ago, oldtimeram said:

I don't care anymore.  Just liquidate the club and let's start again from scratch

Whilst understandable sentiments, a twenty year journey back to the big time with many supporters not making it - either through not being alive or drifting from supporting/changing teams; or a few more days in which the super rich play games and business logic (a "settlement") prevails, leaving us with a fire and a gaping hole, but access to water and second rate materials.  I'll go with the latter. 

6 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Agreed, journalists, just like normal people, should only be commenting on issues that they actually have an understanding of, otherwise they end up looking silly.

wow, you seem really rattled. still going on about it i see

50 minutes ago, Dave Mackay Ate My Hamster said:

That's the most frustrating thing about MA.

He's easily the richest of any of our suitors, but.... The habits of a lifetime just won't let him not treat us like any other business deal.

We're not a distressed high street retail outlet.

Yes, our "numbers" are s***. But we have a hardcore tens of thousands customers (in his world) - diehard fans in our world, that are happy to spend £1000 a piece a season in our collective passion.

We're in the top 25 of supporter fan bases in the country, and 20 out of remaining 24 clubs above us are valued at 5-100 times our value.

We have MASIVE  value to any ( in US parlance) sports "investor"

Slow down, slow down. I am a hardcore customer of Agent Provocateur and I comfortably send a £1000 each year on panties. I have loads of mates who do so too, although @Boyciewill surely deny it.