The Administration Thread

Boycie

30 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

Why am I not surprised, Cardiff are into the tune of £100million debt, And are now in talks with Bales representatives, This is going to cost Cardiff some loot, The desire to reach the Premier League is getting like OCD...Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, It can't be too far away before the whole house of cards comes tumbling down?‍♀️   

Either I'm missing some really obvious continuation of the 'final stroke' puns or my attempt to fit in 'tantric" by making up a story about the Cardiff chairman was too convincing. 

1 hour ago, kevinhectoring said:

The impact of the condition is quite clear. It requires q to modify their NDAs.  It’s a very radical condition for the EFL to impose because - as you point out - there is a danger a bidder might refuse to proceed on that basis. (But why would they?) 

EFl have seen q at close range and the EFl view clearly is that our salvation is more likely if EFL are involved  ( Ie their view is that q is incompetent)   I don’t need to explain why q might find the condition unacceptable 

And before you respond telling me I’m a Buffoon, just think about it please, a bit more deeply than you have to date  

bwt I fully respect the view that q is doing the right thing by ignoring EFL. But the proof of that will be in the pudding 

951852D0-61BE-496B-8EF2-56AED3503D56.jpeg

Just now, PistoldPete said:

No but we won't get any sponsorship money from the Sports Direct stadium.

Unless he sells stake from Newcastle meaning he could do further down if he gets us but I still think andy appley will get us.

9 minutes ago, sage said:

So...he won't charge himself rent?

He'll use it a) as a marketing venture (we will need to accept Sports Direct Park; or Sports Direct @PridePark or some such name).

b) as a way of getting self publicity.  It does him well to be known as it helps people know he "has the readies".

c) He will not care about ongoing income, but future sale price.

d) When he comes to sell, the potential to charge rent will be a big part of the offer.

If either of them have bid 50 million then we will soon see if someone else is pulling the strings, surely they’d have accept offers straight away, was expecting some sort of statement tonight before fixtures come out tomorrow, surely the EFL will have something to say 

2 minutes ago, Topram said:

If either of them have bid 50 million then we will soon see if someone else is pulling the strings, surely they’d have accept offers straight away, was expecting some sort of statement tonight before fixtures come out tomorrow, surely the EFL will have something to say 

Depends how it falls and how much is offer and how much is investment.

Having the money somewhere and that being what you are offering are different things.

18 minutes ago, Coconut's Beard said:

Either I'm missing some really obvious continuation of the 'final stroke' puns or my attempt to fit in 'tantric" by making up a story about the Cardiff chairman was too convincing. 

Having read it again I now see it, You ever thought of working undercover for GCHQ/Mi5-6 if you can convince me, The enemy will be a piece of Pi$$Thank U Love GIF by The Drew Barrymore Show

1 hour ago, The_Sheriff said:

Surely appleby is our best option. Ashley is a vulture who stripped newcastle of their academy and revamped the concourses with 20inch tvs instead of 40 ?

Newcastle fans will have expected to win the Premier League every year and be protesting if they're not. We expect to consolidate in League one first of all, eventually get promoted from League one and have a good stab again at promotion to the Premier League in time if we can get back to Champ level. Big difference IMV. Ashley seems a pretty competent guy to get us up the leagues given that is where he will make his money. I will be thankful to anyone who rescues the club at this point, GSE included, but I reckon Ashley will put the burners on a lot more quickly than GSE to get us up the leagues. Could be wrong, we'll see..