The Administration Thread

Boycie

20 minutes ago, ossieram said:

Latest rumour I've heard is that Pearce has said there is a serious meeting tonight with a potential buyer who could even sign a deal tonight. Kirchner is out and he made it sound like it isn't Ashley. 

I haven't got a clue if there is any truth in this at all, it was just a message passed on. 

Omg ACTUAL ITK. Almost as rare as a dodo.

Kirchner was a tyre kicker. Owns a global logistic business but apparently couldn’t transfer what is actually a very small sum of money in the world of international transfers.

Yeah right.

There wasn’t any apparent issue recently when the new American Chelsea owners shipped over their *billions* to buy that club.

1 hour ago, Millenniumram said:

15 more years until the greatest year in Derby County’s history. The year I was born.

That scares me … not you being born, but as this has progressed we have passed through my life  from winter of 63 when I had frozen toes building a snow man and ice on the inside of the windows, moving neatly on to England winning the World Cup, Derby County winning the league, losing my cherry late in the day to an unmarried Mrs Robinson, Buying a house , Circumstances forcing me to work for myself and throwing off some shackles, meeting my future wife, getting a dog, getting married. Watching DCFC for the first time as a middle aged bloke 20 years ago. Losing my parents permanently, seeing friends grow old and ill and others soften and become wise, adopting my neice. .. jeees I am officially a senior ? .. No pension yet which is a bit of a pain ! Oops and you are just starting that journey ?. Good luck, live it, embrace it 

I will say. I am honestly surprised CK has apparently pulled his bid. I imagine there could be some legal ramifications that could be taken against him from the creditors/EFL/Q/etc. (depending on how the contracts were drawn up).

Hoping that one of these other rumored bidders are quick and can get something settled. 

coyr

Edited by Hanny

I'm just back from walking the dog, I'm disapointed but not suprised there's no news, and that I managed to bump into both the Local Notts Forest and one of the Leeds fans whilst I was out. It doen't make me feel any better they were both "supportive", although the Leeds fans suggestion than Mel buys buys the club back paying HMRC 8p in the pound like Ken Bates with Leeds did make me smile, mainly for what Mr Pops and his mates reaction would be.

15 minutes ago, The_Sheriff said:

No reason to doubt any poster here but can someone educate me when someone last on here got some great ITK information that ended up happening?

It has happened, but no more frequently than monkeys on typewriters would average.