The Administration Thread

Boycie

8 minutes ago, RipleyRich said:

I believe the contract had a deadline date for completion,  after which it becomes null and void.

IMO, he has known for a while that he wasn't going to complete. Whether that be a financial problem or he simply changed his mind, who knows. But my guess is the excuses were delay tactics to pass the contractual dates.

Yeah. We may not know exactly. I have never dealt in contracts that were this complex. But have handled some high figure deals/contracts.

While void dates are certainly there to which the contract is 'dead', they normally also come with some type of date that if passed the signer is still liable for 'X'. That could be a financial amount or anything really. From my experience those 'prove-it' dates are put in to stop chancers from just signing a deal then being able to walk away freely. 

Like I said though, no clue what may or may not have been in these contracts. But I will be a wee bit surprised if some type of legal/financial retribution isn't sought...we just won't hear about it. 

Edited by Hanny
clarity

2 minutes ago, eccles the ram said:

Goodbye CK and don't come back! Enjoy your golf, your tennis and whatever you can talk your way into. You are not welcome here anymore. Oh and the rams coat costs £40 please!

Go, Walk out the door cos you’re not welcome anymore

Edited by StrawHillRam

3 minutes ago, BucksRam said:

Reading headlines earlier today of crypto companies in the US blocking withdrawals did make me wonder if this was impacting CK's ability to pay what in business terms is small money, regardless of all the guff we'd heard about he'd got out of that earlier etc.  What. A. Waste. Of. Time. 

It all sounded shifty. When people did the initial digging and no one could fathom where he had such vast wealth from (given that slync was essentially a startup funded by investors), he claimed that he'd invested in crypto 

Then when crypto crashed a few weeks back and people expressed concerns, he claimed that he'd cashed out his crypto a while ago

None of this adds up

Well that comes as a surprise to… absolutely no one. Quantuma need holding to account for allowing a tyre kicker like Kirchner to waste our time for this long. Total shambles.

FWIW, now this has been confirmed, I was told on Saturday night that the EFL wouldn’t allow Kirchner to complete a deal, even if he did find the funds. He’s that dodgy that it sounded like they were gonna withdrawn his fit and proper person. Some going to fail that.

1 minute ago, Stive Pesley said:

It all sounded shifty. When people did the initial digging and no one could fathom where he had such vast wealth from (given that slync was essentially a startup funded by investors), he claimed that he'd invested in crypto 

Then when crypto crashed a few weeks back and people expressed concerns, he claimed that he'd cashed out his crypto a while ago

None of this adds up

He is the tinder swindler

5 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Sounds a bit like a comment from someone who has never set foot in a school for 30 years but is an expert in education…..yep, happy to agree to disagree….

It’s common knowledge that there’s a hell of a lot of people taking a high chunk of money/ salaries  from charities leaving the percentage of donations given to the actual causes rather small ,, there are also plenty who give they’re time and effort for no financial reward but not having been in school for 45 years I will leave you to sort the wheat from the chaff