The Administration Thread

Boycie

1 hour ago, TuffLuff said:

I guess he’s made himself part of the narrative, and he has some inside info into Kirchner’s camp so it at least helps give a rounded view on things. It just turns out he’s also a bit of a pillock.

One thing i will say though, and some won’t like it, but Ed Dawes was correct here. Kirchners deal was collapsing whether he got a deadline for Wednesday or Friday. 

But Ed Dawes has not been proven correct. The deal hasn't collapsed. If CK's money clears and hits the bank before any of the other supposed bidders puts a credible deal forward. Than that's it...CK owns the club. 

I personally don't give a rip who ends up owning the club. But the only person who has tried to get a deal done and has shown proof of funds, has been CK. If anyone else wants to do that- I'd be delighted! 

Edited by Hanny

2 minutes ago, TomTom92 said:

To be fair Nixon has a point. If someone was so desperate to ride in and save us why haven’t they since 5? 

Even now men in suits are fiddling their gold coins to see if they can save themselves a few bob ?

Sadly probably men in chinos with an open neck shirt - I miss smart suits ?

Sorry if this has already been mentioned but what happens to the fees Quantuma are expecting if we end up being liquidated?

Where do they get their money from if we have no assets and what is Mel Morris going to do with a football ground that has no team to play in it?

Mike Ashley thinks (as we all do ) that the admins fees are unacceptably high and surely he has the advantage at the moment? Getting some payment would be better than nothing at all for Quantuma?

Mike Ashley has not got on in business as well as he has without knowing how to drive a deal.

Does anyone remember when being a football fan was fun? Just looking forward to every Saturday and the odd Tuesday/Wednesday? Points were earned on the pitch and not taken away by some Bamford. 

The time when people who worked for the club knew they’d get paid, that they could pay their mortgage/rent, knew they could feed their kids.

The time that it wasn’t downright embarrassing being a Derby County fan, not having your mates rip you a new one about how an absolute shambles we have become? 

The times you just knew your children had a team to support when they were older…

They were good times, money has destroyed football and the people who make the money are absolute scum. 

I’d wish the worst of fates on the EFL, Quantuma, Mel Morris, Chris Kirchner, they’ve all collectively put us in the position we are in today. 

Take me back to the late 90’s when being a football supporter was actually joyful. 

So whilst Q have stated that they will now talk to bidders and indeed progress these discussions,  does the fact remain that if CKs funds come through it is his club, after all, he is the only one who has signed contracts…. currently.

Just when we thought it couldn’t possibly get any more complicated..

2 minutes ago, Malty said:

Ed Dawes said yesterday it wasn’t Wayne Rooney 

I was thinking about this, he said not Kirchner, someone close to the club who might not be soon, but also said it wasn't Rooney or Mel Morris, the only other person I could think of would be Stephen Pearce? But I can't see that ?

10 minutes ago, sheffieldram said:

Sorry if this has already been mentioned but what happens to the fees Quantuma are expecting if we end up being liquidated?

Where do they get their money from if we have no assets and what is Mel Morris going to do with a football ground that has no team to play in it?

Mike Ashley thinks (as we all do ) that the admins fees are unacceptably high and surely he has the advantage at the moment? Getting some payment would be better than nothing at all for Quantuma?

Mike Ashley has not got on in business as well as he has without knowing how to drive a deal.

From the sale of players who are still in contract.