The Administration Thread

Boycie

Just now, maxjam said:

Likewise.

My Dad is a Derby fan, his Dad was a Derby fan.  Other than for football I haven't been into Derby for 20+ years.

Its the shirt, the badge, the history or nothing. 

I don't think its gonna come to that, but I'm a glass half full kinda guy. 

To coin a phrase, 'we're in the endgame now'.

Uv nailed it mate. 

word for word

Just now, Boycie said:

This is the EFL who said they saw the money.  This is the same CK who when asked on Twitter if his crypto coins had suffered in the recent crash said “ I got out of that a long time ago.

Does the EFL have a great track record in fit and proper owner tests?

Ive no confidence in Q or the EFL’s due diligence checks, that’s my opinion.

I mean, look what happened to Wigan, 

And when asked if MM could own another club after leaving us in this position (no matter what we think about Q or anyone else he’s the reason we have this thread) Rick Parry said yes.  Because EFL rules say you can totally mess up (being extremely polite) one club but not two.  WTF is that all about!!  If you’ve done it once, you shouldn’t be anywhere near another club.

7 minutes ago, Boycie said:

This is the EFL who said they saw the money.  This is the same CK who when asked on Twitter if his crypto coins had suffered in the recent crash said “ I got out of that a long time ago.

Does the EFL have a great track record in fit and proper owner tests?

Ive no confidence in Q or the EFL’s due diligence checks, that’s my opinion.

I mean, look what happened to Wigan, 

But what specifically was he supposed to fail the fit and proper person test on? 

29 minutes ago, Boycie said:

I can’t see anything other than ask the blummin MP’s and councillors to put pressure on Q.  
Trouble is though, every meeting they agree to is allegedly adding to Q’s bill. 

Ridiculous isn't. We need to put pressure on removing quantmel and bringing in some administrators who knlw what they are doing.

The athletic article posted above is interesting. It suggests slync.io is late in payment of its sports sponsorship liabilities. CK’s personal affairs are of course a separate issue but it does suggest he might have gone out on a limb when committing Slync.io to so much sponsorship. 
I made the point a while ago that despite professing to be a full time CEO of a fast growing company, he spends a lot of company time in jet-setting pursuit of his hobbies. Maybe it’s all fine, maybe his investors still support him and this latest issue is just a glitch. Hope so 

6 minutes ago, sage said:

But what specifically was he supposed to fail the fit and proper person test on? 

Exactly! If he hasn’t any trouble with debt, the law or misrepresented a football club before then that’s all EFL are looking at. They didn’t rubber stamp CK they were waiting for him to have a stadium to work in. Q are the ones who needed to look into his finances and whether he could do this deal.

24 minutes ago, sage said:

Please exclude hindsight 

On what evidence? 

He showed the money and presumably had no convictions or bankruptcies 

pulling out at christmas, using social media to tear the arse of anyone he chose afterwards, pulling out of Preston, out on the piss the night before his meeting over the stadium.  That showed me plenty from the get go and during.  The handling of this has been criminal for weeks

13 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

pulling out at christmas, using social media to tear the arse of anyone he chose afterwards, pulling out of Preston, out on the piss the night before his meeting over the stadium.  That showed me plenty from the get go and during.  The handling of this has been criminal for weeks

He is nothing more than a tyre kicker, had us all on for months with no intention of going through with the deal.

9 minutes ago, Ram1988 said:

Ridiculous isn't. We need to put pressure on removing quantmel and bringing in some administrators who knlw what they are doing.

Even if we could find another court appointed Administrator, we'd still need to settle Quantumas bill so far, and then find the money to pay whoever stepped into their shoes, while starting the entire process again.

7 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Absolutely nothing to fail a fit an proper person test. 

9 minutes ago, Rev said:

Even if we could find another court appointed Administrator, we'd still need to settle Quantumas bill so far, and then find the money to pay whoever stepped into their shoes, while starting the entire process again.

The problem is the longer they are in place the more their bill will continue to raise and the chance of liquidation will increase. I'd rather get them out and settle a bill with them later.

41 minutes ago, Ramslad1992 said:

Whilst I’d follow a phoenix club it is absolutely the last resort and something none of us should actively call for. 

IF that happened a lot of peoples mental health on here would take a MASSIVE hit and that’s something we all definitely don’t want. We are a family and we stick together.

if you’re religious then prey if you’re not then hope somebody comes and saves us.

it’s incomprehensible that a FOUNDING MEMBER of the EFL could be screwed over time after time by the EFL (bamfords btw) yet here we are. 

There just needs to be a derby county, Ashley, Morgan, whoever, this club needs to exist for a lot of us. If this club does then a lot of us die with it.

Bury were the first.  Taken over by a bloke with a 70-80% failure in business.  Do you have some money - yes.  Can we see it- No.  50% is a pass.

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, sage said:

Absolutely nothing to fail a fit an proper person test. 

Were you there in person.  Please fill me in on the regs and the thorough examination that took place. I'm rather more concerned with the s*** show that's developing and whether we have a club in a week.  There were red flags all over this bloke and the EFL would quite happily agree to a combination of Himmler and Goering buying the club if they fitted some of the minimal criteria. Things such as can you spell your own name.  Anything to pass the buck and declare their disappointment when it went tits up. 

9 minutes ago, Ram1988 said:

The problem is the longer they are in place the more their bill will continue to raise and the chance of liquidation will increase. I'd rather get them out and settle a bill with them later.

There would be no settling the bill with them later,it would be straightaway,if we couldn't pay then they would file for liquidation.

10 minutes ago, Ram1988 said:

Hello HMRC.  I can imagine that bears already being prodded.