The Administration Thread

Boycie

6 minutes ago, FlyBritishMidland said:

Given that it’s about 2:00 in the morning over there I don’t think that’s too surprising.

Can’t be there then as they said he’s playing golf and he won’t be playing golf at 2 in the morning 

What I cannot understand is the the Chelsea takeover (in the billions) didn't take as long to finally settle. Money laundering checks, etc didnt appear to hamper them.

I know that ours has had many issues, but everything was apparently sorted and just waiting for the funds to be transferred!

Just now, Kernow said:

Can someone kindly scribble down the content of the interview for those that can’t listen (aka me), thank you kindly.

Before going on air Jim White spoke to Kirchner who didn't wish to come on live to talk or even have a recording of their conversation played. He's still confident the deal will be done and told Derby fans to 'believe in him' still. He's now off to play some golf.

The rest of it was Simon Jordan waffling on about all sorts of stuff - he's too chatty on social media, he must have the money as the EFL and Quantuma have seen it, the bank transfer shouldn't be this difficult and he even brought up Erik Alonso again and how there is a lot more to his story than people know.

Then Trevor Sinclair commented suggesting players would or should be on the phone to their agent because they've got bills to pay. Jordan told him to calm down as they won't be on the breadline for just a months missed wages and Sinclair responded, 'what about the young lads on 2k a week?' ?