The Administration Thread

Boycie

I'm struggling to understand as to why MM holding out for better deal on the stadium and some extra dosh. If the stadium is the sticking point for the deal being completed and we do get liquidated, that money will pail in comparison to the damage done to MM's already embattled reputation. He will, quite litterally, go down in football history as the man who single-handedly destroyed Derby.

Just now, Sheff Ram said:

I'm struggling to understand as to why MM holding out for better deal on the stadium and some extra dosh. If the stadium is the sticking point for the deal being completed and we do get liquidated, that money will pail in comparison to the damage done to MM's already embattled reputation. He will, quite litterally, go down in football history as the man who single-handedly destroyed Derby.

Yes that's what any sensible person would think but MM doesnt seem to be rational with regards to Derby. 

Hopefully next season, we will be starting the bounce as we start our first match.

Not a bounce to celebrate playing in league one but because MM has nothing more to do with dcfc.

I would be equally happy if the grounds out of mm hands, and dcfc is saved, to have a summer music concert to raise funds for the club and welcome the new owner.

Edited by Oldben
Added content

3 minutes ago, CBRammette said:

Its going to be a fraught couple of days. Went to bed feeling sick to my stomach about this, woke up feeling same. Lets keep other's spirits up and anyone struggling speak up

I'm genuinely sorry to hear that all of DCFCs issues are affecting peoples well being.

I'll put up a cheery Meikle update during today. He's with me for a week on the jurassic coast after recovering from his surgery and having a blast. 

I enjoy the humour and amusing gifs /quips on here so keep those coming all, and let's be mindful of our fellows. 

Love to all Rams x?

4 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

Take a walk CB .. and stay off this forum For a bit. And stay off twitter too if that’s your thing. 

Thank you PP.  I am OK apart from feeling so nervous now but lots of others may be really struggling. Today I have work (in between refreshing!), visiting my dad and taxiing sons about so plenty of distractions.my timesheet may be lots of "other" today though

16 minutes ago, CBRammette said:

Its going to be a fraught couple of days. Went to bed feeling sick to my stomach about this, woke up feeling same. Lets keep other's spirits up and anyone struggling speak up

Well said.  Was up at 6am, checked for news. Nothing.  So went for a 3 mile walk to clear my head and start the day well.  Just me, the birds, and this handsome fella

20220509_070211.jpg

6 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

Take a walk CB .. and stay off this forum For a bit. And stay off twitter too if that’s your thing. 

Heck. I thought you’d done a miss-type there for a moment and were suggesting it’s time for CK to walk.?