The Administration Thread

Boycie

11 hours ago, Mihangel said:

Actually looks like he's going in to a London airport this morning, East of Bath at the moment..

Excuse my indulgence, bit of a sad AvGeek

There’s a holiday airline I know with a pilot who goes by the moniker of Jet Pants Jason. Always gets home ahead of schedule. Checks out weather and winds at altitudes, plays the system; puts in requests to ATC based on that; when they allow alternatives. Nags ground crew, Flight crew, cleaners and everyone involved in the process. Sort of a badge of honour to beat the clock. Total pro with a sense of humour to go with it. 

I like him a lot and, on the whole, I'm actually feeling positive. All the noises being made suggest that the stadium is now the only thing stopping this getting done, and that we're currently trying to force Mel's hand.

There may still be other parties hanging around, but I personally believe that CK will end up owning Derby County.

Edited by Scott129

19 minutes ago, jono said:

There’s a holiday airline I know with a pilot who goes by the moniker of Jet Pants Jason. Always gets home ahead of schedule. Checks out weather and winds at altitudes, plays the system; puts in requests to ATC based on that; when they allow alternatives. Nags ground crew, Flight crew, cleaners and everyone involved in the process. Sort of a badge of honour to beat the clock. Total pro with a sense of humour to go with it. 

I'm loving Jet Pants Jason, who wouldn't! ?

12 minutes ago, Scott129 said:

I like him a lot and, on the whole, I'm actually feeling positive. All the noises being made suggest that the stadium is now the only thing stopping this getting done

Yeah, I like CK a lot too. I think he is exactly what we need.

Unfortunately the stadium issue is a biggy, potentially a deal breaker.

Everything hinges on Mel doing the right thing.

The more I think about this, CK is placing the pressure on Morris, deservedly so.  Why have I come to this conclusion?

Its simple when you think about it, CKs offer is better without the stadium, than Ashley’s and Applebys is with it.

I think this is a last minute plot to get Morris to gift it, or risk the club going out of business.  Its high stakes poker, KC can walk away and he's lost a small amount of money, Mel then looks the bad guy (Which he is)

KC new the asking price for the stadium before making Q an offer, therefore why has he waited to the last min?  I was nearly right with my gazunder prediction last min.  Instead of with Q he's doing it to Morris instead.  Basically a Lg1 club is not worth £50 - 55M.

I think KC has misjudged this and Morris would rather see PPS rot than give it to KC.

Step forwad Mr Ashley on Monday when KCs exclusivity PB ends.  Looks like we may start next season on -15 or possibly bottom of Lg2 with zero debts but owning our ground and possibly as AFC Derby....

Edited by RAM1966

2 minutes ago, RAM1966 said:

The more I think about this CK is placing the pressure on Morris, deservedly so.  Why have I come to this conclusion?

Its simple when you think about it, Czks offer is better without the stadium, the Ashley’s and Applebys is with it.

I think this is a last minute plot to get Morris to gift it, or risk tye club going out of business.  Its high stakes poker, KC can walk away and he's lost a small amount of money, Mel then looks tye bad guy.

KC new the adking price for tge stadium before making Q an offer, therefore why has he waited to the last min?  I was nearly right with my gazunder prediction last min.  Instead of with Q he's doing it to Morris instead. 

I think KC had misjudged this and Morris would rather see PPS rot tgan give it to KC.

Step forwad Mr Ashley on Monday, start next season on -15 or possibly bottom of Lg2 with zero debts and a ground as AFC Derby....

How did it go at the hospital, mate?  Did they manage to sort out your swollen fingers?