The Administration Thread

Boycie

3 hours ago, Mihangel said:

You did indeed, it's also likely that his page wouldn't have the range to reach the UK. Therefore, need need to hire one....

Yeah but the red dogs don't let facts get in the way do they. If this guy knew how to search correctly he would know the following:

His planes N-number is N9CK, which resolves to a Gulfstream Aerospace GV-SP (550). It has a range of 6,750 miles so sufficient range to get to the UK. It is registered by a company that manages investments for private individuals (KFIM LLC) and was registered in Delaware on 03/05/2021 (which matches up with when he was meant to have bought it).

I think @Crewtonis right in that it's damaged and is currently being repaired, hence using a rental.

Edited by DJAY

10 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Everything is seemingly positive at the minute.

I'm waiting for announcements that Jags and Shinnie will be returning at the end of the year along with Chris Martin, whose contract runs out in June.

That would be lovely.

Chris Martin has signed a renewal with Brizzle I believe . Although the other one may be free as he is uncoupled from gwynetth.

4 hours ago, hintonsboots said:

He was at a Crossroads in his life so probably a bit grumpy ?

Some years ago on 'I'm sorry I haven't a clue', contestants had to come up with a on-liner which would terminally end a long running 'soap'.

Tim Brook Taylor was given Crossroads.

Tim: "Bad news, they're building a roundabout"

Well, I thought it was funny...

1 hour ago, DJAY said:

Yeah but the red dogs don't let facts get in the way do they. If this guy knew how to search correctly he would know the following:

His planes N-number is N9CK, which resolves to a Gulfstream Aerospace GV-SP (550). It has a range of 6,750 miles so sufficient range to get to the UK. It is registered by a company that manages investments for private individuals (KFIM LLC) and was registered in Delaware on 03/05/2021 (which matches up with when he was meant to have bought it).

I think @Crewtonis right in that it's damaged and is currently being repaired, hence using a rental.

You didn’t ought to put his planes registration on here as someone might clone it on false plates and be involved in a house burglary or something.