The Administration Thread

Boycie

7 minutes ago, Ramos said:

Why are they so desperate to find another buyer? I don’t get it. 

Because Ashley is clearly not a bidder. Reading between the lines of that statement it would suggest Ashley is doing the Ashley thing... hanging around the fringes and lobbing in hand grenades until the final, final moment. Then he either tops the bid pot or flies off to buzz around the next pile of stinking dog doo that takes his interest.

1 minute ago, Joe said:

Nothing that is said on this thread will help move forward the work that is taking place. No protests will help only hinder progress. However hard it may be it just needs to be left to those that are working on this and be patient. The finances of the club are complicated and we are in a mess so it will take time to be sorted out.

I think the fans have been very very patient but we are only human and not everyone can be as calm as you appear to be. The administrators have used words like imminent and repeatedly fobbed us off and this is what really annoys me. I know it is complicated but it's like they dangle a little string in front of us and then jerk it away over and over again. 

14 minutes ago, S8TY said:

Genuine Question....How many times has anyone thought...enough is enough !!!!

This is literally draining....this football club means more to us fans than anyone bidding,selling etc and for us fans its  heart breaking, draining and not to mention ...bloody embarrasing

For my own sake & mental health ive stayed away from reading about it. Ive take a couple of weeks break a few times over the last few month. Stayed away from the forum & social media to avoid reading about. Its frustrating we are no further on. Im sick of players leaving (not their fault) morris, the admins, its all a joke. Ive just watched us when we play & avoided the rest

5 minutes ago, Joe said:

Nothing that is said on this thread will help move forward the work that is taking place. No protests will help only hinder progress. However hard it may be it just needs to be left to those that are working on this and be patient. The finances of the club are complicated and we are in a mess so it will take time to be sorted out.

You assume that to be true.

But when the March happened and anger started to be expressed, lo Mel stepped in and dealt with Boro.

More anger has been expressed along with suggestions from the 'media' that Q are letting the Club slide into liquidation, lo we have a reaction from Q.

Each time the fans and politicos/commercial/council people have raised their voices we get a reaction. All the time we've been quiet, what has progressed?

7 minutes ago, StarterForTen said:

Because Ashley is clearly not a bidder. Reading between the lines of that statement it would suggest Ashley is doing the Ashley thing... hanging around the fringes and lobbing in hand grenades until the final, final moment. Then he either tops the bid pot or flies off to buzz around the next pile of stinking dog doo that takes his interest.

This is my take on the statement as well. My completely uneducated guess is that Ashley has put in an expression of interest and said they'll potentially pay more than any other bids but hasn't actually put a bid in. The admins can't accept one of the other bids while there's potentially a bigger offer out there. Meanwhile Ashley is hanging round hoping the other bidders get fed up and give up and can pick us up for as cheap as possible. 

2 minutes ago, Ram Bam said:

This is my take on the statement as well. My completely uneducated guess is that Ashley has put in an expression of interest and said they'll potentially pay more than any other bids but hasn't actually put a bid in. The admins can't accept one of the other bids while there's potentially a bigger offer out there. Meanwhile Ashley is hanging round hoping the other bidders get fed up and give up and can pick us up for as cheap as possible. 

Why would this be a problem? Q could use this to push up the amount the 'real' bidders are offering couldn't they?

So then we are basically going to be losing the ‘golden share’ then - so it’s national league here we come if the FA let us in at that point but at least it wouldn’t be the EFL 

Why on earth did the administrators allow the yank and the Binnie brothers to walk away if they were offering enough money in January? Which seemingly they were.

“we’re not yet in a position to name a preferred bidder” 

*pretends to be shocked*

Jim Carrey Omg GIF

Quantuma are an absolute shambles, an incompetent bunch of serial liars who have now taken to threatening the fan base for calling them out on their gross incompetence. It’s clear that they haven’t got a clue what to do next and are so out of their depth it’s frightening. 

“stop criticising our blatant failures or it will be all YOUR fault if bidders walk away” 

17 minutes ago, GeneralRam said:

I don't know why Percy thinks it's odd there is no mention of MM or MSD. 

They have made it clear that certain parties are making it difficult. These parties may or may not be MM/MSD but I don't think we can expect them to explicitly say who the parties are whilst negotiations are ongoing.

5 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

So then we are basically going to be losing the ‘golden share’ then - so it’s national league here we come if the FA let us in at that point but at least it wouldn’t be the EFL 

Why on earth did the administrators allow the yank and the Binnie brothers to walk away if they were offering enough money in January? Which seemingly they were.

They were using that as a threat. But it's been known all along, if you don't pay football creditors (ie debtors) 100% the EFL take away your Golden Share. Q didn't talk about all creditors. They deliberately made it sound 'vague' though. A threat.