The Administration Thread

Boycie

19 minutes ago, CornwallRam said:

I reckon the Mel Morris story is a very clever piece of expectation management by Quantuma. They've leaked the story because we won't like the actual PB, but will be relived that they're better than MM.

So who is only a bit better than Mel? - I'm going for Fawaz

The three amigos

Imagine the previous deadline of bids were all similar, at around £30m. It would have been which of the three the administrators had to accept if naming a preferred bidder. This would incur a 15 points deduction. That sum would not pay off the debt to MSD Holdings, nor purchase Pride Park. Ultimately, both Dell and Morris would lose out considerably. So, Morris and Dell upped that bid by turning Dell's debt into shares and Pride Park being co-owned by the two of them. Valuing their bid at approx £50m. Therefore, if Appleby and Ashley wanted to remain in the process they would have to move near that figure. I can see something like this happening, that although Dell and Morris don't want the club it has made the others play a larger hand.

37 minutes ago, CornwallRam said:

I reckon the Mel Morris story is a very clever piece of expectation management by Quantuma. They've leaked the story because we won't like the actual PB, but will be relived that they're better than MM.

Is that pair of glaswegian muscle marys back on the scene? 

You know, the ones with not much dosh, but a glittering track record of "enforcement"..... ?

10 minutes ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

Is that pair of glaswegian muscle marys back on the scene? 

You know, the ones with not much dosh, but a glittering track record of "enforcement"..... ?

They could make mel an offer he couldn’t refuse for pride park and soft debt ??‍♂️

3 hours ago, CornwallRam said:

Not that unrealistic it really isn’t - does he still live in Derbyshire?

4 hours ago, CornwallRam said:

Maxwells ghost,Jack the ripper or Jimmy Saville.

47 minutes ago, FlyBritishMidland said:

So this week we’ve had liquidation, -15 points, Andy Appleby looking to make an improved bid, Mel coming back and George Clooney wants buy us.  A quiet week then!!

Derby county mate ?

Down At Bristol city they have had a riot in St. Paul’s area and some rude people vandalising a statue of a shipping slave carrier who help financed half of Bristol within the last 100 years and not much else that I have seen reported