The Administration Thread

Boycie

This isn't going anywhere really. Seems like we are at the same point as about three weeks ago. I thought progress was being made, obviously not. I'm ducking sick of this. We can bring them to court but that will drag on for ages, unless everyone of the key stakeholders arrange a meeting and a compromise is met, this is looking very bleak.

Edited by JPRamFan

This is so depressing.

As others have said, they could have made this clear weeks ago. End of a crippling transfer window is no coincidence. It’s clear they want to destroy us. 

And anyone who thinks a positive result will come from Morris and Gibson being in the same room together needs their head examined.

duck all this. 

15 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

When is a debt not a debt.

Surely the claims by Wycombe and Boro are exactly that. 

How can you gain to seek financial advantage on other clubs over matters that haven't even been proven. 

Whole EFL statement is utterly illogical. 

They are both “claims” not debts. We haven’t been tried or tested and therefore the EFL need to behave accordingly. They cannot be the judge, jury and executioner. It’s about time the EFL were taken to task by either professionals or an organisation with financial and legal qualifications.

Lets take this all the way to court and then when they’ve all finished pissing themselves at the ridiculous manner of this obvious vendetta and the attempts behind these spurious claims. We then sue the bar stewards right back for restrictive practices and falling foul of anti competition law. 

The EFL should be disbanded end by of

14 minutes ago, Animal is a Ram said:

At least we aren't the only ones baffled. 

But isn't this contradiction clear proof that Gibson has hoodwinked the EFL about applicable issues, because he has been allowed to drag MSD, the Stadium, and hence, Mel Morris, into the argument? There's the Gibson-Morris vendetta, clearly shown, that Gibson seeks to damage Mel Morris and influence the loan handling and the Stadium sale / price in order to obstruct or lessen monies that Mel Morris negotiates for the stadium?

And if these 'claims' against DCFC were initiated in January 2021, where are the actual substantive legal claims, court cases pending?

Absent, I presume - because the parasites did not have the bottle to press legal claims...they waited until we were vulnerable and Mel had given up the ghost before pressing them firmly in the way of Quantuma.

Or, other explanations welcome!

C O Y R 

1 minute ago, Rammy03 said:

Can someone sum up what that statement actually means

EFL are saying that contrary to the rules agreed by the 72 members we are using administration to attempt to gain a financial advantage over other clubs I.e. use Insolvency laws to write down the claims by Wycombe and Boro. 

Further the EFL are saying that these claims therefore need to be classified as football debts so therefore need to be lumped into the outstanding debt owed to HMRC etc. 

But if we want we can either challenge their stance in the High Court now or look at progressing a mediated outcome with Boro and Wycombe.

1 minute ago, Jimbo Ram said:

EFL are saying only arbitration or the High Court can decide if we owe the two chancers as I understand it, along with the usual need to get everyone around the table……

The EFL could allow the takeover to go ahead and let the chancers then take their case to the High Court.

Rick Parry and Steve Gibson have decided to finish us. 

47 minutes ago, Warwick Ram said:

We will see out the season and then be liquidated. The EFL do not want us going bust half way through a season as it causes too many headaches.

Saviour every match from now until the end of the season as this will be our last.

I’d rather liquidate now and screw their fixtures and results over. Why wait

3 minutes ago, Tombo said:

That is one hell of an accusation. At best, they're trying to say we don't want to defend the claims. At worst, they're claiming we're HIDING in administration from Boro and Wycombe. Neither is even close to true

Screenshot_20220203-192623_Chrome.thumb.jpg.bda0e36a6471d488156cdbda4fbd7a1a.jpg

And there are 62,000 signatories supporting Derby in this too! Maybe time to bump up that petition again.

Said on Friday I didn’t think the EFL were necessarily the bad guys, just a unorganised and incompetent organisation being taken advantage of. Now they have seemingly drawn their line in the sand I’ll happily say they are a corrupt as any organisation and can frankly do one because how they are acting is dreadful and needs calling out.

This will never be forgotten.

Edited by TuffLuff

5 minutes ago, Rammy03 said:

1. The EFL have announced tonight that Middlesbrough and Wycombe are football creditors.

2. The EFL have announced that their rules override UK insolvency laws CIGA 2020.

3. The EFL have suggested Quantuma take this to High Court, but don’t say if EFL rules will override the High court decision ( probably will )

4. The EFL are putting two vexatious claims above the survival of a founder member of the football league.

5. The EFL have no grasp of the mechanics of our administration in relation to the stadium ownership and secured loans with MSD.

2 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

EFL are saying that contrary to the rules agreed by the 72 members we are using administration to attempt to gain a financial advantage over other clubs I.e. use Insolvency laws to write down the claims by Wycombe and Boro. 

Further the EFL are saying that these claims therefore need to be classified as football debts so therefore need to be lumped into the outstanding debt owed to HMRC etc. 

But if we want we can either challenge their stance in the High Court now or look at progressing a mediated outcome with Boro and Wycombe.

They know we haven't got the time to challenge them in the High Court. Anyway, isn't it up to Parrysite/Gibson to take us to court?

4 minutes ago, Rammy03 said:

In a Nutshell, The EFL haven't the Gonads to sort this as they believe both Boro/WW are football creditors, Telling the Administrators to go to the High Court to settle Boro/WW claims.

This saga will last as long as the Mouse Trap in a London theatre

4 minutes ago, hintonsboots said:

1. The EFL have announced tonight that Middlesbrough and Wycombe are football creditors.

2. The EFL have announced that their rules override UK insolvency laws CIGA 2020.

3. The EFL have suggested Quantuma take this to High Court, but don’t say if EFL rules will override the High court decision ( probably will )

4. The EFL are putting two vexatious claims above the survival of a founder member of the football league.

5. The EFL have no grasp of the mechanics of our administration in relation to the stadium ownership and secured loans with MSD.

I think it's time to email Rick Parry again

Edited by Rammy03

It’s quite simple all this, and we’ve known it for ages.

Steve Gibson and the EFL have a personal issue with Mel Morris.

If Derby County get liquidated, it costs Mel £20m.

Ergo, both Gibson and the EFL will stop at nothing to get us liquidated, to get back at Mel. We’re just a pawn in a personal vendetta, and none of the bamfords give a flying duck about Derby’s grand history if it means that they get their revenge against Mel.

Absolutely sick to death of this poo. There’s nothing we can do to stop it because the EFL appear to have absolute power, so we may as well just give in now and save ourselves the heart ache. Mel, Gibson, Parry, all absolute disgraces who shouldn’t be anywhere near football. The only way we are saved, and I mean the ONLY way, is if someone at the very top recognises the corruption and dismantles the EFL. I don’t even know who would have the authority to do that. 

Otherwise, this football club is dead. They’ll kill us no matter what we do.