West Bromwich Albion (H) Matchday Thread

Inverurie Ram

On 21/12/2021 at 10:40, angieram said:

Whilst I agree this makes sense with regards to the match itself, surely the number of people taking public or shared transport to and from the venues, plus the copious drinking in overcrowded pubs and concourses has to be factored in? 

I have always felt my home matchday experience at least is fairly low risk as we arrive by private car, don't go to the pub and spend a bare minimum of time in the concourse. 

But for many that "matchday experience " is very different. 

Most sensible Covid post I've read...and it's not even on the main thread.

I definitely tend towards 'live and let live/anti restriction' and follow precautions and have my vaccination/boosters only on the understanding it's instead of lockdowns..but very valid points.

Still think everywhere will be quieter though. Everyone is so sick of isolating, trying to understand regulations/getting a covid passport, worrying the game will be called off, and in the league we are totally cut adrift...and finally its on Sky... so I think the attendance will be pretty low.

Moral Maze time.
My lad asked me this yesterday after the Boxing Day bubble n’ squeak fry up lunch.

who would you rather sit next to today?

a) someone not fully vaccinated but has tested negative within the last 48 hours.

b) someone(me) who has a COVID pass letter dated July 2021

c) sit on your own in the North Stand

1 minute ago, Old Spalding Ram said:

Moral Maze time.
My lad asked me this yesterday after the Boxing Day bubble n’ squeak fry up lunch.

a) someone not fully vaccinated but has tested negative within the last 48 hours.

As long as I don’t have to French Kiss them a) or b) will be fine. We have to live our lives with this ? around.

Caveat. If Claudia Schiffer is sitting next to me then the French Kissing would be fine also.

15 minutes ago, Old Spalding Ram said:

Moral Maze time.

B isn't worth the paper it's written on.
A isn't perfect, and would be much better if negative this morning (I personally feel everyone who is going should consider a test this morning).

I'd go for C... and no, I ain't too shy to respond, if the SS start inviting The North Stand to give them a song!   

*All moot for me though, as I'm staying away, in an attempt to stay covid-free for hospital visiting!

?

39 minutes ago, Old Spalding Ram said:

Moral Maze time.

A. All day long. B more likely to have it then A in that scenario!   

C is safest options but no thanks!