Alan Nixon Breaks Silence on American Billionaire Bid

Kernow

33 minutes ago, Ruud Aralliss said:

Just pulled out of PP car park as 6 or 7   Silver Rolls Royce were pulling up outside the main entrance. Wish I’d not been as hasty in Greggs with my decision making. (They sell more than steak bakes Ruud!! )I might’ve seen who entered the building.

Investors?  Or has Coleen just been to Waitrose?

As the takeover has been delayed until after Christmas, I suspect those will be the new company cars arriving for the Administrators......

39 minutes ago, Ruud Aralliss said:

Just pulled out of PP car park as 6 or 7   Silver Rolls Royce were pulling up outside the main entrance. Wish I’d not been as hasty in Greggs with my decision making. (They sell more than steak bakes Ruud!! )I might’ve seen who entered the building.

I guess that means Bird, Knight, Sibley, Buchanan, Stretton and Ebosele have signed new contracts. 

45 minutes ago, Ruud Aralliss said:

Knocking the stadium down to build a new RR showroom 

1 hour ago, Ruud Aralliss said:

Wedding?

2 hours ago, Ruud Aralliss said:

Funeral mate. DCFC died. 

17 hours ago, Ruud Aralliss said:

I think Gibson was in one of them

271097446_giphy(2).gif.30f8265f7118b66d8977bfe7a469f227.gif

5 minutes ago, TexasRam said:

Have I missed something or is there a link with Kirchner and Rooney agent? 

BBC sport 16/11:

“Will [Rooney] stay? Only if American entrepreneur Chris Kirchner wins the race to purchase the club from the administrators. The link between Rooney's agent Paul Stretford and Kirchner is there, while other interested parties including a consortium led by former chief executive Andy Appleby could go their own way on the managerial front.

Edited by kevinhectoring

11 minutes ago, kevinhectoring said:

BBC sport 16/11:

“Will [Rooney] stay? Only if American entrepreneur Chris Kirchner wins the race to purchase the club from the administrators. The link between Rooney's agent Paul Stretford and Kirchner is there, while other interested parties including a consortium led by former chief executive Andy Appleby could go their own way on the managerial front.

That article also describes the "rules" on amortisation... completely wrong, and completey wrong about Derby's method too. Good old BBC. 

I don't doubt that Kirchner is Rooney's favourite, but who knows what will happen if Appleby or anyone else takes over.

On 19/11/2021 at 10:09, RoyMac5 said:

Right. Who are the three the administrators have put out in the public domain that you are referring to, I can't remember them?

Their identities have not been put into the public domain, as you well know. But the administrators have made reference in the media appearances. 

3 hours ago, PistoldPete said:

That article also describes the "rules" on amortisation... completely wrong, and completey wrong about Derby's method too. Good old BBC. 

I don't doubt that Kirchner is Rooney's favourite, but who knows what will happen if Appleby or anyone else takes over.

Imagine if Appleby and Rush do come in and immediately sack Rooney and replace him with.....The Mac part 5, or 6?