Pass the ball Morrison!!!

rammieib

Getting really fed up of Morrison now and his inability to simply just pass the ball. It’s not even make the right pass, it’s simply make a pass!

Great skilful player but no end product. It took him Two minutes not to put Buchanan in followed by Buchanan just walking back up the pitch shaking his head.

Players eventually just won’t even bother making the runs if you don’t attempt the pass in.

Slightly controversial here but he’s the player I’d drop to bring CKR back into the team.

Edited by rammieib

Must have been watching a different game to RammieIb. One or two times he did not make the right/obvious decision, but generally his passing was good to watch. My only criticism of him at the moment is that he never looks fit enough to last more than 70 minutes. At 2-1 we needed him on to help control matters.

9 hours ago, i-Ram said:

Must have been watching a different game to RammieIb. One or two times he did not make the right/obvious decision, but generally his passing was good to watch. My only criticism of him at the moment is that he never looks fit enough to last more than 70 minutes. At 2-1 we needed him on to help control matters.

All opinions though. ?

A lot of the time he was looking for a decisive forward pass but all he could see were statues. A defense splitting pass needs someone to execute it, but also needs the forward players to be moving when the pass is played - too often Lawrence and Joz were on their heels rather then giving him the option. In those situations, rather than punt a pass to a player who will almost certainly get tackled, he looks to retain possession and play the ball back....

Thought he was pretty good tonight, he looks a different class of player to anybody else we have. Agree there was a couple of times last night I wish he’d have released the ball earlier but I’m not sure the conditions helped with it at times. 
I always think we look at lot worse when he comes off and the only criticism as some have mentioned is I wish he was fitter to play 90mins regularly.