Mel Morris fan club

Spanish

6 hours ago, oldtimeram said:

I was wondering if Morris is still attending matches and sitting in the Directors Box, or is he keeping a low profile at the moment?

You'll know when he's there he'll be the dude dressed up in the squid game boss costume sitting in the directors box

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Pearl Ram said:

Move on, sure, forget about him ? Never. He couldn’t have done a worse job on us if was was sent from Nottingham on a mission to set us back years.

How he used to mock Fawaz, calling him an idiot of the highest order.

He's gone on to make the Fridge seller look like the Alex Ferguson of club ownership in comparison, while he looks like Tommy Doc.

2 hours ago, Abu Derby said:

I’m out of his fan club. He should hang his head in shame and do a televised apology for the complete ruination of a great football club. 

Would you give any credence to the words uttered if he did do that?

As other posters have said I would much rather him walk the walk then talk the talk.

3 hours ago, Abu Derby said:

I’m out of his fan club. He should hang his head in shame and do a televised apology for the complete ruination of a great football club. 

He's hoovered up and regurgitated any lingering good faith I harboured. My thoughts on the EFL are well documented, but Mel had no business placing the club in administration. It makes me sad really as I do believe he started out with the best intentions, but he'll now only be remembered as a man whose word meant less than nothing.

He still has one last opportunity to 'do the right thing' but I doubt he will as he's smart enough to know that his legacy is now set in stone and no 'good deeds' will change that. The thing that angers me most is that in the process of undermining all of the remedial work undertaken by Clough Jr and his years of 'austerity' and hard graft, he's also inadvertently set fans at each others' throats. That's unforgiveable in my book. The fact that we now know he could quite simply have accepted a 9 point sanction rather than enter into admin will never be forgiven by some and even I can't find a way to defend that.

57 minutes ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

The fact that we now know he could quite simply have accepted a 9 point sanction rather than enter into admin will never be forgiven by some and even I can't find a way to defend that.

I doubt that outcome was possible while Mel was still in charge. 

It became personal. To the detriment of all involved.

Not supporting Mel at all and his accountant S Pearce, but if Mel had not put us into administration the tax man reported as being owed 45 million would have been at the high court going for liquidation as they were supposed to have been doing in 2020. Where would that 45 million have come from

12 minutes ago, I know nuffin said:

Not supporting Mel at all and his accountant S Pearce, but if Mel had not put us into administration the tax man reported as being owed 45 million would have been at the high court going for liquidation as they were supposed to have been doing in 2020. Where would that 45 million have come from

More importantly, where did your £45M figure come from?