Forest tickets

SamUltraRam

37 minutes ago, Rammy03 said:

Still 8000 tickets available. Looks like we'll have a gate of 25,000 tomorrow

I thought there would be a mini surge at least today. I don’t understand why they don’t just make ticket prices 20 quid when it’s clear support is down at the moment.

On 26/08/2021 at 16:29, Sidd10 said:

I've got my ticket, but at the prices I can't blame people for not bothering.

It's awful PR from a club that needs all the support it can get. Put these at £25 and you'd be pricing it fair and making it an easier option/decision for those on the fence. £35+ is criminal for the state of the 2 clubs on show on Saturday. And it's criminal for Championship football in general.

Have a standard max price of £25 and we'd soon see the gates climbing (plus the beers and food in ground), just seems like an awful decision to me. 

Saying all that, see you Saturday, Mel! Can't wait. 

Dont forget travel/hotel/food en route costs for many too. Desperately wish could be there tomorrow. Some of you give extra loud cheer from us and sing Collymore song extra loud for my youngest - he has to sing lots of bleeps usually

We have our problems and some supporters can’t make it for various reasons. But I don’t think other clubs are suffering the down turn in gates like us. It’s a local Derby and we can’t sell out. I’m sure the fixture would be sold out if it was at the City Ground. 25k is a v poor turnout. 

I've been in full houses at PP against Forest where the atmosphere was deader than their promotion chances.

At least the reduced attendance it'll give their fans something to cling to if we beat them. Either that or it will be "we outsung you for 90 minutes" or "we put a Forest sticker on Mel Morris' nameplate in the car park". ? 

8 minutes ago, Crewton said:

I've been in full houses at PP against Forest where the atmosphere was deader than their promotion chances.

At least the reduced attendance it'll give their fans something to cling to if we beat them. Either that or it will be "we outsung you for 90 minutes" or "we put a Forest sticker on Mel Morris' nameplate in the car park". ? 

Ahh that'll be "Boatsy" and one of his minions Yes It Is GIF

I’m telling you this, 25k will sound like 32k.

Boro was fantastic, the people who come, for whatever reason they do, and the others don’t really get behind the team.

I’m looking forward to the game, I’ll be singing in the east stand, and that’s something we hardly ever do in there, except when the south stand ask us for a song.

1 minute ago, Boycie said:

Boro was fantastic, the people who come, for whatever reason they do, and the others don’t really get behind the team.

I’m looking forward to the game, I’ll be singing in the east stand, and that’s something we hardly ever do in there, except when the south stand ask us for a song.

We should throw them off, and sing something unexpected.

White Christmas, for example.

2 hours ago, Ramos said:

I thought there would be a mini surge at least today. I don’t understand why they don’t just make ticket prices 20 quid when it’s clear support is down at the moment.

There's only so many who want to go...

I've been giving away a free ticket for 24 hours on here and noone wants it.

So fears of covid,gameplay etc are reducing people's interest.

Can you imagine that a few years ago for a Saturday forest game?

Edited by kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong

7 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Admit no one one wants to sit next to you ? . Seriously it's a nice gesture and I'm surprised no-one has taken up your offer.

37 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

I'd missed that. Very good of you. 

I don't expect Covid has much to do with the low numbers. With other clubs, so many months not being able to watch games has (I believe) seen bumper attendances. As far as I can tell it's just we're a shambolic basket case making it really hard and confusing for people to buy tickets and not answering phones or replying to emails if asked about things. Not opening the ticket office correlates with not selling as many tickets.

1 hour ago, Boycie said:

I sing on the east stand and people around me general join in.