Forest tickets

SamUltraRam

13 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

As of 10 mins ago (15:20)... I've since been catching up on here... we now have c.8863 available.

So closing in on a 25k gate, as things stand, plus two more days of general sale.   

I'd imagine there would only be one more day after today. 

34 minutes ago, Bearwood Ram said:

Out of my Rams social group, roughly 12 of us, 4 haven't/won't renew including me and the other half and we're not attending Saturday. If repeated across the fanbase I cant see more than around 25,000 attending. 

What's put you off Bearwood? Is this a complete divorce or trial separation? I hope you both come back at some stage.

13 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

So why did it say sold earlier on today for then.

Season ticket holders and former (2019/20) season ticket holders had their seats reserved until 12:30 today so these were not available for general sale. The rest of the tickets sold out, but the reserved tickets which had not been taken up (9,500 of them) were released at lunchtime. Some of these have sold and the attendance appears to be heading for something like 25,000.

5 minutes ago, OohMartWright said:

Season ticket holders and former (2019/20) season ticket holders had their seats reserved until 12:30 today so these were not available for general sale. The rest of the tickets sold out, but the reserved tickets which had not been taken up (9,500 of them) were released at lunchtime. Some of these have sold and the attendance appears to be heading for something like 25,000.

Whole damn thing is confusing I bet some saw throught oh sell all gone but still going biggest crowed of the season so far.

I've got my ticket, but at the prices I can't blame people for not bothering.

It's awful PR from a club that needs all the support it can get. Put these at £25 and you'd be pricing it fair and making it an easier option/decision for those on the fence. £35+ is criminal for the state of the 2 clubs on show on Saturday. And it's criminal for Championship football in general.

Have a standard max price of £25 and we'd soon see the gates climbing (plus the beers and food in ground), just seems like an awful decision to me. 

Saying all that, see you Saturday, Mel! Can't wait. 

I absolutely hate 12.30 kickoffs but of course I would still go if there was a straightforward way, but the infrastructure in this country is shot and the St Pancras line is closed, so it would mean having to somehow get to Euston around 8am to catch a train via Tamworth! And there are no buses or flights. 

It is amazing to see how many tickets remain. I don't suppose there are that many of us who would travel from London normally, but for an early kickoff on the telly they've not made it easy.

17 minutes ago, Sidd10 said:

I've got my ticket, but at the prices I can't blame people for not bothering.

It's awful PR from a club that needs all the support it can get. Put these at £25 and you'd be pricing it fair and making it an easier option/decision for those on the fence. £35+ is criminal for the state of the 2 clubs on show on Saturday. And it's criminal for Championship football in general.

Have a standard max price of £25 and we'd soon see the gates climbing (plus the beers and food in ground), just seems like an awful decision to me. 

Saying all that, see you Saturday, Mel! Can't wait. 

Hear what you're saying but would the price of a season ticket in the East or West stands average out to around or even more than the £25 mark? 

I understand that one of the advantages of having a season ticket is that you're guaranteed the same seat but if the walk up ticket was around the same price as a season ticket averaged over the season then why would you pay for one?

The conundrum is would reducing ticket prices by 10% generate an extra 20% of revenue for example? Or would it encourage floating supporters to come and sample the match day experience?

Am fraid that we are in such a piss poor position that we can't afford to be giving tickets away for a loss leading exercise and I imagine the same people who moan about ticket prices will also moan about the lack of investment in the club (not directed at you)

Just now, Tyler Durden said:

Hear what you're saying but would the price of a season ticket in the East or West stands average out to around or even more than the £25 mark? 

I understand that one of the advantages of having a season ticket is that you're guaranteed the same seat but if the walk up ticket was around the same price as a season ticket averaged over the season then why would you pay for one?

The conundrum is would reducing ticket prices by 10% generate an extra 20% of revenue for example? Or would it encourage floating supporters to come and sample the match day experience?

Am fraid that we are in such a piss poor position that we can't afford to be giving tickets away for a loss leading exercise and I imagine the same people who moan about ticket prices will also moan about the lack of investment in the club (not directed at you)

I think Season tickets are overpriced too. But I get what you are saying, totally. It wouldn't be fair currently.

A season ticket should be max £460 to equal £20 a game no matter what. 

Just my opinion, i suppose, but i don't think overpriced season tickets should be a justification for overpriced individual match tickets. 

2 minutes ago, Sidd10 said:

I think Season tickets are overpriced too. But I get what you are saying, totally. It wouldn't be fair currently.

Just my opinion, i suppose, but i don't think overpriced season tickets should be a justification for overpriced individual match tickets. 

Yes agreed but the season ticket price is the start of the issue....once the club has set those then it has no wriggle room on the pricing of walk up tickets and everything else follows.....they'd be rioting if people were being charged less on a game by game basis then they were with a season ticket averaged out. 

19 minutes ago, Sidd10 said:

But people would still moan about not paying out for decent players without giving a thought to ffp or whatever it's called nowadays. 

I have 1 spare ticket (14-17 age band). South stand, face value £9.80. The lad who’s ticket it is was gonna be going on his own and he doesn’t want to. Would prefer bank transfer then I’ll email the print at home ticket over. 

1 hour ago, ossieram said:

I'd imagine there would only be one more day after today. 

I was working on 15:30 today to 2 hours before kick off.  In my head, that was "just under 48 hours", so just rounded it off  "Two days".

.... Now you've made me sit and work it out, it was 44 hrs. 

Nothing to knock off for opening times, as it's on line only, so round the clock. 

No sorry... "Two days" was near enough, and I feel so strongly about it, I ain't backing down on this one!     ? 

10 minutes ago, WamRam said:

I have 1 spare ticket (14-17 age band). South stand, face value £9.80. The lad who’s ticket it is was gonna be going on his own and he doesn’t want to. Would prefer bank transfer then I’ll email the print at home ticket over. 

I'm clearly underselling my spare ticket,I only want a pint in return!

Edited by kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong

2 hours ago, Eatonram said:

What's put you off Bearwood? Is this a complete divorce or trial separation? I hope you both come back at some stage.

Hi mate. A combination of factors, finance, 90 Mile round trip, Mrs works Saturdays and a general loss of interest over the last few years.  Not sure if it's a divorce or separation.