Forest tickets

SamUltraRam

9 minutes ago, Keepyuppy said:

I’m sorry, but there’s no way the attendance was only 22,000 today. I’m usually within 2-4 hundred out on judging the gate at Pride Park. Today I would guarantee there was somewhere just over 26,000 in the ground today. My ticket would not scan again today, neither did the people’s in front of me, so maybe that’s why tickets were not counted in the official Att figure ?

I agree. I didn't feel like sub 24/25,000 to me either. 

Obviously I didn't count them but it didn't look as if there were 8,000 (nearly a quarter of the stadium) empty seats. 

Edited by Tamworthram

19 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I would been  mean told a steward and got them thrown out.

If they were being quiet and not being arses then there's no real problem is there really.

It's not as if they were taking up our seats,we were almost 10000 fans short in our end.

And who hasn't done it,I know I have in the past when a opposition mate had a spare ticket to an away Derby match.

Edited by kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong

2 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

If they were being quiet and not being arses then there's no real problem is there really.

It's not as if they were taking up our seats,we were almost 10000 fans short in our end.

And who hasn't done it,I know I have in the past when a opposition mate had a spare ticket to an away Derby match.

Yes there is

They should not be in home ends start off with.

Technically, @B4ev6is is right. They’re not allowed. End of. 
But I’d have taken the same stance as @angieram under the circumstances. Different if they were being cocky, or confrontational, of course. 
I’ve done it a few times over the decades, whether it be because our away allocation has been snapped up before I could get my hands on one, or some other reason. 
Maine Rd. Goodison. Anfield. OT. Highbury. MK Hockey Stadium. Oakwell. Villa Park. Highfield Rd. Ayresome Park. All off the top of my head. Maybe a couple of others too?
More than I first thought, once I stopped to think about it!

Gob shut. Hands in pockets. Pray we only score enough to scramble a win. Sneak out. Jobs a good ‘un. 

A fan’s gotta do, what a fan’s gotta do, as John Wayne never said!  

Edited by Mucker1884

14 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

I would been  mean told a steward and got them thrown out.

Blimey mate, I have sat in the home ends on numerous occasions. Don’t get gobby and people don’t mind. 
I remember going to Millwall at the old Den and being in with the home fans. In the end they knew I was Derby but we all had a laugh and no problems whatsoever. Add Chelsea on numerous occasions, Man U, Spurs, I could go on. 

I sit in a usually busy area of West Stand. There were large parts of some of the rows around me empty, about eight clear seats to me left empty, and noone at all on the front row of our block. You could see similar gaps centrally in all except the South Stand. It's surprising how quickly those empty seats add up.

If I had to, I would guess at about 24,000 yesterday.

4 hours ago, Angry Ram said:

Blimey mate, I have sat in the home ends on numerous occasions. Don’t get gobby and people don’t mind. 
I remember going to Millwall at the old Den and being in with the home fans. In the end they knew I was Derby but we all had a laugh and no problems whatsoever. Add Chelsea on numerous occasions, Man U, Spurs, I could go on. 

We sold out at Coventry once so I managed to get a restricted view in the home end and watched the match peering around a post. It ended up 0-0 the post was more interesting.

14 minutes ago, angieram said:

I sit in a usually busy area of West Stand. There were large parts of some of the rows around me empty, about eight clear seats to me left empty, and noone at all on the front row of our block. You could see similar gaps centrally in all except the South Stand. It's surprising how quickly those empty seats add up.

Yeah I’d agree with this. Being in the south stand you could see a lot of empty seats in the north and east stands - it felt busier cause people were well spread out. Hopefully it’s full again next time we play them. 

16 minutes ago, Gritstone Ram said:

We sold out at Coventry once so I managed to get a restricted view in the home end and watched the match peering around a post. It ended up 0-0 the post was more interesting.

I’ve actually sat in the main stand at forest haha it’s horrible cause you just want to join in with the Derby fans and have to fein an interest in what they do but thankfully they never scored and Bryson did for us. Great to hear them moan though ahah 

38 minutes ago, Gritstone Ram said:

I said to my mate, I bet he drew the short straw sitting behind that post, That's us just behind the keeper the ones with that hats on.

image.png.6f5a114be2c8eaa83e67e0d90b6cbbf0.png

55 minutes ago, angieram said:

I know what you mean and it can be deceptive but, looking around from the half way line in the East stand, it didn't feel like nearly one in every four seats were empty. 

3 hours ago, Ramos said:

I’ve actually sat in the main stand at forest haha it’s horrible cause you just want to join in with the Derby fans and have to fein an interest in what they do but thankfully they never scored and Bryson did for us. Great to hear them moan though ahah 

I sat in the Brian Clough stand when Trevor Hebberd got a late equiliser, fortunately I was not the only Derby fan who leapt to their feet! Had to keep myhead down exiting at the end.

3 minutes ago, DraycottRam said:

There was a few Red Dogs in front of us in the South Stand. 

Was tempted to tell stewards but they seemed a good bunch

I have sat in the Brian Clough stand a few times, totally fine, also had my red dog mates sit with me at the BBG and Legoland with no bother at all…the best though was definitely sitting in the middle of the German ultras as Svens magicians battered them 1-5…now that was hairy…! Ha ha 

5 hours ago, angieram said:

Was it something you said? ?