Forest tickets

SamUltraRam

4 minutes ago, SamUltraRam said:

I've been on our website and it's only showing about 900 tickets left for home fans

Is this right ? Have 15000 extra fans suddenly bought tickets ?

Or is it another glitch with our online system ?

Is it because previous season ticket holder seats are still reserved in some way?

19 minutes ago, SamUltraRam said:

I've been on our website and it's only showing about 900 tickets left for home fans

Is this right ? Have 15000 extra fans suddenly bought tickets ?

Or is it another glitch with our online system ?

I think that season ticket holders seats are still reserved as this match doesn't count with season tickets. These become free for all on Thursday at 12:30pm so should get a better indication of the attendance then

8 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

I don't quite understand what you mean here?

Season ticket holders, and those yet to renew paused season tickets, have their normal seats reserved until 48 hrs before kick off.

Seems an over generous period to me, but that's the deal.

Edited by Rev

I’ve renewed my ST so presumably I’ll be emailed a print at home ticket ? Is that how it works ? 

anyway … if it turns up by Thursday can I give it to someone ( face value of course or free to someone genuinely needy ) are we allowed to do that ? .. I am away on hols so can’t use it ?

2 minutes ago, jono said:

I’ve renewed my ST so presumably I’ll be emailed a print at home ticket ? Is that how it works ? 

anyway … if it turns up by Thursday can I give it to someone ( face value of course or free to someone genuinely needy ) are we allowed to do that ? .. I am away on hols so can’t use it ?

I’m pretty sure you won’t get your ticket automatically and you need to click on reservations. However, if you can’t make it you could just do nothing then your seat will become available for general sale 48 hours before kick off (that’s how I understand it).

21 minutes ago, jono said:

Forest game is separate to any on your season ticket. It was sorted before they let us renew the season ticket.