Forest tickets

SamUltraRam

Yep, just bought my two (had to wait to get one for partner who isn't a STH) - there were plenty available, will be interesting to see how many end up going in the next few days.

As an aside, £37 to watch a game of football is ludicrous. I wonder how many we could get if tickets were reasonably priced?

2 minutes ago, LE_Ram said:

Yep, just bought my two (had to wait to get one for partner who isn't a STH) - there were plenty available, will be interesting to see how many end up going in the next few days.

As an aside, £37 to watch a game of football is ludicrous. I wonder how many we could get if tickets were reasonably priced?

£37?! That’s a ducking disgrace. Highly doubt many more will be taken up at those prices.

Quite astonishing though that we’ve managed to lose around 9000 season ticket holders though.

Edited by QuitYourJibbaJivin

1 minute ago, QuitYourJibbaJivin said:

£37?! That’s a ducking disgrace. Highly doubt many more will be taken up at those prices.

Quite astonishing though that we’ve managed to lose around 9000 season ticket holders though.

Agreed - I'm in a fortunate position in that my income hasn't been affected by COVID, but the club really needs to stop treating their fans so badly and realise that for a lot of people, £37 a ticket isn't justifiable.

We'll see how many are sold but the policy around giving past S/T holders a large window of exclusivity has been a disaster. That needs to be drastically modified between now and the next home game. I'd shorten the window and if they haven't renewed by the end of September, they should lose the guarantee of the same seat. 

5 minutes ago, QuitYourJibbaJivin said:

Not necessarily all it means is that season ticket holders didn’t take up the option to purchase their ticket.

We won’t know the true figure til the Stoke game.

If we've lost 9000 season ticket holders that would be roughly half of our season ticket holders overall. I'm not lost, but I can't go on Saturday. I also know that due to transport issues that a lot of the older fans aren't going any more - who knows how many we've lost during the pandemic too(?). 

At least we are looking at an attendance over 20,000 for the first time this season. Fingers crossed that we can get back to where we was when we have a new owner. A lot of bridges need to be built between the club and the fans. 

19 minutes ago, 24Charlie said:

Not necessarily all it means is that season ticket holders didn’t take up the option to purchase their ticket.

We won’t know the true figure til the Stoke game.

As pointed out by a poster above, if you were going to renew your season ticket why wouldn’t you want a ticket for the forest game?! I get that some will have genuine reasons, work, weddings, holidays etc but surely not 9000.

I know I keep banging on about this but surely opening your ticket office might help you sell more tickets. 
Been waiting for a week now for a reply to my email to the ticket office. I  wonder how many more are waiting for a reply in relation to Forest tickets. Morris and Pearce are running a joke shop. 

As a long-standing season ticket holder who would love to be in a position to attend the Forest game I find some of the comment about not bothering to go really offensive! I bought a season ticket for 2020-21 which has rolled over to 2021/22 but due to not wishing to jeopardise the health of my very elderly and frail father cannot currently entertain the thought of attending a match. If my season ticket hadn't rolled over to this year, I would be purchasing one anyway despite knowing that at present I can't attend because I fully support this club at all times - hence why I've already purchased membership that I don't really need.