Derby County vs Middlesbrough

RadioactiveWaste

1 hour ago, Wolfie20 said:

The referee and the idiot running the East Stand line were embarassing. There was one incident in the second half when I think it was Forsyth winning the ball with a good tackle, the Boro muppet went down - ref hesitated for a few seconds, looked to the lino for guidance, the lino was struck dumb, looked at the ref for guidance and the ref must have thought to himself 'I'd better make some sort of decision here' and awarded a foul against Fozzy.

Crazy where they get these idiots from.

EFL ?

6 minutes ago, Rambalin said:

Having witnessed a display of by the ref up there with some of the worst I have seen..... Why am I not surprised by this

"Warnock praised referee Andy Davies.

He said: “I thought he had a good game today. I thought he was super today. Best referee we’ve had for a long time. I told him that after, I said ‘don’t be shocked’."

What a Muppet 

3 hours ago, Orphanram said:

Really good analysis. On Sibley, he is exciting in moments but he needs to improve his tactical awareness, positioning when the opposition have the ball and his concentration when committing himself in closing players down. Basically get better at the duller side of the game

Yeah very true. Im hoping it comes as he gets a little older and more experienced. He's quite slight still too and has some bulking out to do which I think will vastly improve his overall play. He's an incredibly exciting prospect and I'd venture to say he's got similar attributes as Grealish.

What a great afternoon it was today at PP

So proud of the whole crowd who were obviously also delighted to be there

And also a word for the Boro fans - every one of them were clapping the video announcement of the passing of our oldest supporter, pre match . Very well done to them . 

And thank goodness their young fan, who was taken out around half time, is now ok - it looked truly horrible

Thats my last word of thanks to Middlesborough ! 

What a truly dreadful and appalling team. All down to their manager of course. Anti-football at its worst. No wonder young people are finding other activities to focus on. 

As for us - marvellous , and unlucky not to win in my opinion (although I am bias of course). Every one of them was magnificent today. 

Special words to

Roos - his saves are winning us points now 

Byrne - at half time it looked like he would have to be taken off, such was his litany of calamities. Responded absolutely fantastically in the second half

Joz - really put in a shift (as they say !) and seemed really up for it today. As long as you dont need a header, just blast it at his body and he will control it in a nanosecond 

Davies and Jag - the Masters 

Stretton - see Joz comments above. Nearly got us a winner when it looked physically impossible to shoot 

The Crowd - wow ! 

Stretton is a better prospect than Sibley.

Sibley is no better now than two years ago. He needs room to manoeuvre because his close control isn’t great. He won’t get much of that in the championship.

He doesn’t really demand the ball. He hacks rather than tackling and his final ball is poor.

I struggle to see the excitement. He is young and may develop but my own thinking is he lacks the maturity to do so. He’s a better sub than starter.

Stretton by comparison is composed under pressure and not afraid to use his strength.

1 minute ago, Anag Ram said:

Stretton is a better prospect than Sibley.

Sibley is no better now than two years ago. He needs room to manoeuvre because his close control isn’t great. He won’t get much of that in the championship.

He doesn’t really demand the ball. He hacks rather than tackling and his final ball is poor.

I struggle to see the excitement. He is young and may develop but my own thinking is he lacks the maturity to do so. He’s a better sub than starter.

Stretton by comparison is composed under pressure and not afraid to use his strength.

Not so sure

Sibley makes things happen

Denied by a brilliant save by their keeper 

He knows, his manager knows, the whole crowd knows … unless he cuts out the petulance and poor discipline he has no future as a professional footballer. Which would be very sad, although inevitable. 

6 minutes ago, Bianoic said:

And also a word for the Boro fans - every one of them were clapping the video announcement of the passing of our oldest supporter, pre match . Very well done to them . 

And thank goodness their young fan, who was taken out around half time, is now ok - it looked truly horrible

What a truly dreadful and appalling team. All down to their manager of course. Anti-football at its worst. No wonder young people are finding other activities to focus on. 

As for us - marvellous , and unlucky not to win in my opinion (although I am bias of course). Every one of them was magnificent today. 

Special words to

Byrne - at half time it looked like he would have to be taken off, such was his litany of calamities. Responded absolutely fantastically in the second half

Joz - really put in a shift (as they say !) and seemed really up for it today. As long as you dont need a header, just blast it at his body and he will control it in a nanosecond 

Stretton - see Joz comments above. Nearly got us a winner when it looked physically impossible to shoot 

The Crowd - wow ! 

On the radio, the crowd seemed like 30,000 strong.

15 minutes ago, Bianoic said:

Special words to

The Crowd - wow ! 

I think the midfield three deserve a mention. They were brilliant. 

15 minutes ago, Bianoic said:

Special words to

The Crowd - wow ! 

Someone posted on Facebook that the 70% of the world is covered by water. Davies and Jags covered the remaining 30% !