Relegation rivals watch

Bris Vegas

14 minutes ago, sage said:

I get the feeling it will be us or Reading on the final day. 

Would take that, Reading are under performing but if they fail to beat Peterborough, their confidence will further ebb. That’s a massive game for them.

Edited by Zag zig

I said we were down with -12 points. The fact we actually stand a chance of survival with -21 is testament to the excellent work done by Rooney, the staff and players.

We’ve needed a third team to be awful after Hull pulled away and Reading look like that side.

Posh and Barnsley are long gone. 

Our Pride Park form will count for so much so our backing is vital in pushing the lads on.

12 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

That’s the way I see it as well using a slightly (but not excessively) optimistic predictor I have done.

We'll be mathematically safe before the final day I reckon, will be a massive party atmosphere. 

Reading are that rubbish and there's other teams who could be dragged in too as mentioned, whereas if we keep our main players fit e.g Beilik, Lawrence, and Davies we are good enough to get a points total that would challenge for the Playoffs without a deduction I think. 

Just have to keep that core players fit because we have such little depth and big reliance on those 3 +Bird, and Plange. 

Edited by Marriot Ram99

15 minutes ago, Marriott Ram99 said:

We'll be mathematically safe before the final day I reckon, will be a massive party atmosphere. 

Reading are that rubbish and there's other teams who could be dragged in too as mentioned, whereas if we keep our main players fit e.g Beilik, Lawrence, and Davies we are good enough to get a points total that would challenge for the Playoffs without a deduction I think. 

Just have to keep that core players fit because we have such little depth and big reliance on those 3 +Bird, and Plange. 

Don't forget about Festy. Nobody should under estimate the effect he is now having on games, both in terms of his play, and how much he lifts the fans. 

3 minutes ago, Addingham Ram said:

Don't forget about Festy. Nobody should under estimate the effect he is now having on games, both in terms of his play, and how much he lifts the fans. 

This lad is pivotal to us, His powerfull running at defenders frightens the life out of them, The only caveat I have...is his end product, Gets into great positions and more often than not loses posession or his final ball is wasted, Love watching him at speed and defenders falling in his wake...ie Sheff Untd ?

17 minutes ago, Addingham Ram said:

Festy I did think about as well but he was with Alsop in the players we can just about afford to lose for me. 

He was great vs Hull but as of now he's a player who will have one great game, one average game and one poor one. 

Davies, Lawrence, Bielik and Plange are the key players for this team in that order as of now I reckon. 

Knight, Bird and Thompson are all good as well but those are the 4 I think are key. 

20 minutes ago, Marriott Ram99 said:

Festy I did think about as well but he was with Alsop in the players we can just about afford to lose for me. 

He was great vs Hull but as of now he's a player who will have one great game, one average game and one poor one. 

Davies, Lawrence, Bielik and Plange are the key players for this team in that order as of now I reckon. 

Knight, Bird and Thompson are all good as well but those are the 4 I think are key. 

I would say Allsop is showing some fine form. He made a vital save the other day and seemed assured throughout the match.   Although Roos is good also but I think we need two decent keepers. 

4 minutes ago, TheresOnlyWanChope said:

I would say Allsop is showing some fine form. He made a vital save the other day and seemed assured throughout the match.   Although Roos is good also but I think we need two decent keepers. 

I think Alsop is quality, just Roos is decent like you say especially for a 2nd choice keeper so it wouldn't be a disaster or completely screw us over if he got injured. 

Think Davies is the player we'd be screwed without tbh. 

Had sneaky peak at the Royals forum - hobnob something or other - just to see how sentiment is and tbh there is VERY little activity on their Relegation thread and what activity there is seem to think they will turn it around. The small amount of contributing posters are very dismissive of our chances of survival.