Relegation rivals watch

Bris Vegas

pinched from the BBC
Bottle thrown from stand

Blackburn 0-1 Nott'm Forest

Referee Josh Smith has just had a word with both sides, after Forest goalkeeper Brice Samba appeared to be struck by a bottle thrown from the crowd.

Ben Brereton Diaz is trying to play peacemaker, Samba is livid, Joe Worrall is trying to calm things too.

………………………..this bottle throwing mullarkey is getting silly now!

2 minutes ago, Old Spalding Ram said:

pinched from the BBC
Bottle thrown from stand

Blackburn 0-1 Nott'm Forest

Referee Josh Smith has just had a word with both sides, after Forest goalkeeper Brice Samba appeared to be struck by a bottle thrown from the crowd.

Ben Brereton Diaz is trying to play peacemaker, Samba is livid, Joe Worrall is trying to calm things too.

………………………..this bottle throwing mullarkey is getting silly now!

Ringer in the crowd to slow the game down if the last 15 minutes against us is anything to go by.

2 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Good night for us. Time to forget about Cardiff, Hull, etc, I think. All eyes on Reading and Peterborough (and Barnsley if they appoint a good manager).

They will try and get Ismael back I guess  I wouldn't forget about teams in the low 30s as they could have poor runs. But if we get above Peterboro and Reading we don't need to worry about anyone else.

Edited by Yani P

So by the time we play Peterborough they will have 1 game in hand who I believe is vs Bournemouth away.

We are Preston fans these next 2 Saturdays too...

Next 3 games -

Reading - Cov (H) PBoro (A) Preston (A)

PBoro - Preston (H) Reading (H) Derby (A)

Edited by DCFC1388

1 hour ago, Mr. P said:

I have an uneasy feeling that Barnsley might get rid of their manager & get Warnock in for the final run in! Or it’s just the 5 pints of Bass I had last night! 

Reading is much closer for Warnock!!