Relegation rivals watch

Bris Vegas

Just now, Yani P said:

We just focus on ourselves and we will be fine..

I agree. It's the fourth bottom team we have to focus on which is Reading. They are in free fall. I'm confident of us overtaking Barnsley and Peterborough anyway. We just keep fighting picking up points and I believe we will stay up.

5 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

typical forest...

poo heads!

Like quite a few teams in the league, they are flat track bullies which most of the time works but when teams go toe to toe with them in midfield they are found wanting. 

Blackburn are similar albeit a bit more successful arguably. You look great when it works, but you can go from world beaters to remarkably average very quickly. There’s no consistency over 46 games, just small unbeaten runs of 3-4 games in short bursts.

6 games in February!

Let's have some fun with the stats.

IF we can pick up 12 points from 6 games (3 wins 3 draws or 4 wins 2 defeats) and those around us only get 6 points from 6 games, the table would then read:

Cardiff 32

Reading 28

Rams 27

Peterborough 26

Baaaaaaarnsley 20

1 point from safety and with a far superior goal difference!

Bring it on!!!

Da da                  da daaaaaaaaa da da da                      da daaaaaaaaaa da da daaaaaaaaaaaa da da (Great Escape)

COYR!!!

2 hours ago, BuckoBeast said:

Cardiff won’t be down there towards the end anyway I don’t think. They’ve signed Hugill and got Keifer Moore to come back too 

I keep seeing all these teams with more strikers than we've had hot dinners and think 'duck if only we ...' #COYR

47 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

I keep seeing all these teams with more strikers than we've had hot dinners and think 'duck if only we ...' #COYR

I remember around 2017 when we had Martin, Bent, Winnall, Nugent (and one other high profile striker?)- those were heady days