Jozwiak- is it time to go?

simmoram1995

I’m sorry to say but I think his performance yesterday signifies that he is not needed in this team. Lack of effort or quality and I think he looks disinterested and disengaged. I think he’d be better off being loaned out or sold. That way we might be able to sign a player or loan a winger who could cut it in this league.

what are your thoughts?

I think his ability to hold onto possession in tight spots and either find a supporting player or win a free kick are definite plus points.

Where he is found wanting is when a goal chance is possible, where his final ball, decision making and finishing are below the level you'd expect from an international player with a decent national side.

I vote keep though tbh.

I don’t think he’s much good to be honest, but he’s probably better than what we have so letting him go would only weaken us further. He does have to improve quickly though and no more excuses (new Country, mate injured, Covid, Euros, not good enough players around him and so on) 

24 minutes ago, TexasRam said:

I don’t think he’s much good to be honest, but he’s probably better than what we have so letting him go would only weaken us further. He does have to improve quickly though and no more excuses (new Country, mate injured, Covid, Euros, not good enough players around him and so on) 

I agree to an extent. I like Jozwiak and think we should keep him. But I can't keep making excuses for him.

The one about 'not having enough good players around him' I mean any player could say that. Good players don't need good players around them, they step up in a weaker team. 

He'll be fine.

You can cut and past the criticism of him with just about every wide forward we've had in the last ten years. We've seen these comments about Weimann, Russell, Ince, Lawrence, and so on at vairious points.

He's been disappointing because he was quite a big investment for us but I don't buy that he's either not trying or offering nothing. Given the state we're in we're going to need him. bit of confidance and some end product would be nice but lets not get all scapegoat after one inconclusive game into the season.

57 minutes ago, simmoram1995 said:

I’m sorry to say but I think his performance yesterday signifies that he is not needed in this team. Lack of effort or quality and I think he looks disinterested and disengaged. I think he’d be better off being loaned out or sold. That way we might be able to sign a player or loan a winger who could cut it in this league.

what are your thoughts?

no.