v Huddersfield (H) Match Thread

Day

1 hour ago, GenBr said:

The photo with cocu on focused on current players with a couple of ex players in the background. This new one is composed of club legends with Rooney, who has so far accomplished nothing at Derby, then creeping in on the right.

Personally I don't care who is up there, but it is so weird to have him tacked on to that photo considering what the rest of that lineup achieved. The great Brian finished 18th in his first season, but his legendary status was earned in subsequent seasons. Rooney may do the same, but at the moment he doesn't fit there at all.

Personally i don't care... but heres a personal reason why i definitely do care!

1 hour ago, glyn1957 said:

Hi everyone, today i have had to fill in a covid NHS track and trace  today for my friend who comes as my carer and was informed that if it was not filled in entry to the ground would not be allowed as stated in the supporter code of conduct.

It would be good to know if it is just the disabled being asked or are all fans having to fill this form in.

Derby has track and trace details of all people who have an account with DCFC.

If your carer isn't registered with the website, the club won't have those details, hence their request.

Roos

Byrne    Cashin   Forsyth    J brown 

Shinnie

Jozwiak     Bird      Sibley   Lawrence

Kaz 

This would be my starting team if no signings are made . I would bring Ebosele on for last twenty mins to run at tired legs and generally cause havoc .

59 minutes ago, Rammed79 said:

Roos

Byrne    Cashin   Forsyth    J brown 

Shinnie

Jozwiak     Bird      Sibley   Lawrence

Kaz 

This would be my starting team if no signings are made . I would bring Ebosele on for last twenty mins to run at tired legs and generally cause havoc .

If Forsyth has to play CB and Buchanan is out, it'll be Williams at LB.

JBrown has played just 65 minutes of football (an U23 friendly vs Sheff Utd) in 3 months.

Assuming we can’t sign anyone in time for Saturday and assuming we don’t want to ‘cap’ too many other players meaning we can sign less players once in a position to do so (Cashin may be a necessity) and assuming Buchanan is injured, I’d go with this :-

Roos

Byrne.   Cashin.   Forsyth.   Ebosele. 

Shinnie.         Bird.  

Joz.      Lawrence.    Hutchinson / Sibley. 

CKR.  

1 hour ago, Sidd10 said:

Personally i don't care... but heres a personal reason why i definitely do care!

Not my problem if you don't understand. I don't care if they put a picture of Mr. Blobby up there. My issue is the inconsistency of the design, but even then I'm not raising any pitchforks about Rooney being up there. Most of our stuff these days, including shirts, is designed by Stevie Wonder, so you'd be in a constant state of rage if you were that invested in this kind of stuff.

3 hours ago, glyn1957 said:

Hi everyone, today i have had to fill in a covid NHS track and trace  today for my friend who comes as my carer and was informed that if it was not filled in entry to the ground would not be allowed as stated in the supporter code of conduct.

It would be good to know if it is just the disabled being asked or are all fans having to fill this form in.

Disabled only so the carer can be contacted if needs must they already have your details 

Just been looking at Huddersfield's recent games

Harrogate (H) 1-0 Koroma

Southport (A) 2-0 Holmes, OG

Norwich (A) 0-2

Fleetwood (A) 1-2 O'Brien

They started their 'proper' matches in the caramac cup

Sheff Weds (A) 0-0, 4-2 on pens to progress

Fans predicting a safe mid-table season. Holmes already a scapegoat to fans, and not much love for Rhodes at all.

Likely team:

Nicholls

Turton Pearson Colwill Toffolo

Holmes Hogg O’Brien

High Ward Koroma

Rhodes on the bench. O'Brien may be snapped up by Leeds in the next day or 2.

Never heard of half them, but fans think they've got some decent players coming through and a good team developing.

14 hours ago, angieram said:

Derby has track and trace details of all people who have an account with DCFC.

If your carer isn't registered with the website, the club won't have those details, hence their request.

Thank you for your reply ,that sounds sensible i just wondered why as i have had no interaction with the club since Feb 2021 .