v Huddersfield (H) Match Thread

Day

6 minutes ago, NottsRam77 said:

Cheers buddy appreciated 

I’ll try it when I get home 

Just feel that I need to be there Saturday .. my dad would have wanted me to go and get behind them in their darkest hour 

Good man, shame we don't have a few more fans like you ?

Sorry about your Dad.

Looking ever more likely our team isn’t going to be the quality needed to be successful in this division through no fault of the players. Could I ask that anyone who intends on getting boozed up and starts groaning at the young lads every time they don’t go forwards/misplace a pass or start sarcastically cheering when we have a shot just stay in the pub?

This bunch of lads don’t deserve to be in the situation that they’ve been put in. They’ve been left woefully short for the rigours of a season in the most competitive division in Europe. 

Call the club/ Mel/ Pearce all the names under the sun in the pub before hand but in the ground get behind the lads and let’s use the us against everyone mentality to try and be competitive. 

Remember that our squad is weaker this season than last and we finished 4th bottom due to Weds’ point deduction last year. It could get pretty grim for us. 

35 minutes ago, NottsRam77 said:

Anyone else having an absolute nightmare trying to buy tickets for this game 

every time I finally get to the pay button screen I press it and the screen just goes blank and nothing happens 

doing it on my phone ?’ Maybe need to try laptop

Any suggestions welcome 

The site, on numerous mobile browsers... is absolutely shocking for me. I'd use a laptop/computer if you have one.

3 minutes ago, Rammy03 said:

Yeah it's just us. Nothing to do with covid. We're just a shambles.

They actually have very cheap tickets with an impressive loyalty scheme and should sleepwalk promotion just like watford did without needing to buy anyone 

9 minutes ago, RamsFan10 said:

If no signings happen isn't there a chance we only use players "of professional standing" on Saturday so we can possibly get some others signed before the next game. 

David Marshall commanding the backline from centreback. 

I’d play him up front 

1 hour ago, LE_Ram said:

Still seems to be a lot of empty seats remaining for this one. There could be one less but the club won't let me move my ticket one row down where there are spare seats so I can buy an extra ticket for someone who's now decided they want to come...

Why don't you just buy his ticket next to a few more spare seats and then go and sit with him? 

The ground can't possibly be simultaneously half empty and too full to let you sit with a mate.

40 minutes ago, Carnero said:

Good man, shame we don't have a few more fans like you ?

Sorry about your Dad.

Cheers buddy appreciate that, really do 

it’s nearly 3 years since he passed

i Find it hard to describe but i have millions of happy memories with him but returning to Pp ( which Iv only felt brave enough to do since a few times) is incredibly emotional for me, we we’re season ticket holders for years, lived and breathed the rams and would say being at Pp with him probably accounts for 80% of them 

But I know for a fact the question of going and getting behind them on Saturday wouldn’t even be up for discussion 

So it’s happening and I’m taking my game face lol 

Sorry Iv gone on a bit there .. but it felt good to get it off my chest 

Edited by NottsRam77

1 hour ago, NottsRam77 said:

Anyone else having an absolute nightmare trying to buy tickets for this game 

every time I finally get to the pay button screen I press it and the screen just goes blank and nothing happens 

doing it on my phone ?’ Maybe need to try laptop

Any suggestions welcome 

Try scrolling up. When I did it on my desktop, when it hit the credit card details screen, it was scrolled halfway down a massive white space below the payment form.  It was obvious to me because I had scrollbars, if you're on a iPhone or something that hides scrollbars you might miss it.

8 minutes ago, Leeds Ram said:

Me every time i see fans judging other fans reactions during the most turbulent times this club has seen in decades Staring Episode 2 GIF by The Office

Still in these dark daya people are too afraid to upset Mel. 

If it's TRUE he said he could walk away and leave us in the lurch if we protest, I'm more than happy to test that threat.

14 minutes ago, duncanjwitham said:

Try scrolling up. When I did it on my desktop, when it hit the credit card details screen, it was scrolled halfway down a massive white space below the payment form.  It was obvious to me because I had scrollbars, if you're on a iPhone or something that hides scrollbars you might miss it.

Oh that makes sense .. doesn’t help my screen is a bit smashed up too lol

thanks mate appreciate that ?