v Huddersfield (H) Match Thread

Day

22 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

I think not very effective going forward is a very good description which seemed to be exactly the same way we were set up for the final quarter of last season. 

They were youngsters and Notts was their first competitive match, how good were you expecting them to be when we still only have CKR up front?

12 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

One of England's greatest played for our club and now manages them. Glad there's a picture up there.

Done nothing for the club to warrant being up there ... where is Jim Smith? Arthur Cox? Both deserve to be there compared to rooney . If this was man united I'd agree with you but this is Derby and he has achieved nothing ( yet ) I do hope to be proved wrong.

33 minutes ago, SFox1993 said:

Done nothing for the club to warrant being up there ... where is Jim Smith? Arthur Cox? Both deserve to be there compared to rooney . If this was man united I'd agree with you but this is Derby and he has achieved nothing ( yet ) I do hope to be proved wrong.

Well where are the '46 Cup squad, etc. He's there because he's current - why was Cocu up there and nobody complained?!