Krystian Bielik

RoyMac5

7 hours ago, Ellafella said:

How did he do @angieram ?; there's a lot of weight and pressure on that knee - he's a big unit so fingers crossed. 

Not sure. He did make one of those tackles where he sort of lunges in for the ball and was feeling his knee afterwards but he ran it off. Then stayed down for a while after a heavy tackle in the penalty area.

In his interview on Rams TV said his knee feels 'heavy' and was waiting to see how it goes after the game.

Football wise, he was calm, got into good positions to cut out danger, didn't look too match fit, as would be expected. 

?

When/if he returns could we play him in a back 3 to protect him a bit until he regains his confidence and match fitness. Such a talented player I hope he can give us that boost like he did last time he played but will be a big ask to repeat that. ?????????????

Alsop

Stearman Bielik Davies

Festy.                                Buchanan 

Knight Thompson Bird

Lawrence 

Plange

Subs

Roos, Cashin, Byrne, Forsyth, Sibley, Morrison, Jozwaik. CKR. 

10 minutes ago, Franks Tanked said:

When/if he returns could we play him in a back 3 to protect him a bit until he regains his confidence and match fitness. Such a talented player I hope he can give us that boost like he did last time he played but will be a big ask to repeat that. ?????????????

Alsop

Stearman Bielik Davies

Knight Thompson Bird

Lawrence 

Plange

Subs

Agree about easing him in but yesterday proved we need him in midfield and quick, especially now Shinnie has gone

14 hours ago, angieram said:

Not sure. He did make one of those tackles where he sort of lunges in for the ball and was feeling his knee afterwards but he ran it off. Then stayed down for a while after a heavy tackle in the penalty area.

In his interview on Rams TV said his knee feels 'heavy' and was waiting to see how it goes after the game.

Football wise, he was calm, got into good positions to cut out danger, didn't look too match fit, as would be expected. 

?

That’s exactly how he was when Cocu rushed him back. He was about a month off then and seem to recall Rooney got some criticism for dropping him but he was proven right.

Sounds like he needs a few more weeks.

On 23/01/2022 at 07:44, Franks Tanked said:

Alsop

Stearman Bielik Davies

Knight Thompson Bird

Lawrence 

Plange

Subs

You really are tanked - Frank

On 23/01/2022 at 07:44, Franks Tanked said:

Alsop

Stearman Bielik Davies

Knight Thompson Bird

Lawrence 

Plange

Subs

Allsop
Steargoat   Davies
Byrne                           Buchanan
          Bielik
Bird        
Jozwiak   Lawrence   Knight
Plange

Subs: Roos, Cashin, Forsyth, Festy, Tommo, Sibley, Kazim

7 minutes ago, Addingham Ram said:

If strapped together, will they only count as one player, in which case we'd be playing with 12 men?

Don't let the efl know that's the plan! Instant points deduction.

Liam will be covered by the strapping so no one will know. Ssshh! ?

29 minutes ago, Addingham Ram said:

If strapped together, will they only count as one player, in which case we'd be playing with 12 men?

Don't let the efl know that's the plan! Instant points deduction.

Thing is, it’s a bit like having a German Shepherd and a Jack Russell. It’s often the Jack Russell you need to watch out for! 

1 hour ago, Anag Ram said:

Thing is, it’s a bit like having a German Shepherd and a Jack Russell. It’s often the Jack Russell you need to watch out for! 

Reminds me of my paper round as a kid.  Had two dogs of note.  A Rottweiler and a Jack Russell.  The Rottie was a soppy thing - would lie on its back expecting tummy tickles.  The Jack Russell was an absolute nightmare such that I, and the postman eventually refused to got in the garden unless the dog was indoors.  Mate of mine has a Rottie - it's exactly the same. The softest, soppiest thing you could meet.  Sister-in-law has a Jack Russell. Hate it.