Festy Ebosele

RoyMac5

We really need to follow the lead of the top clubs in this country by going for 4 or 5 year contracts for the top prospects from the academy for their first or second pro contracts. That 1 year extension for festy last year looks a very poor choice doesn't it.

Tie them down in long deals and send a statement thst we area club that holds on, plays and supports our young talent.

1 minute ago, KBB said:

We really need to follow the lead of the top clubs in this country by going for 4 or 5 year contracts for the top prospects from the academy for their first or second pro contracts. That 1 year extension for festy last year looks a very poor choice doesn't it.

Tie them down in long deals and send a statement thst we area club that holds on, plays and supports our young talent.

I think that was something to do with us being under embargo at the time. ? @Ghost of Clough

15 minutes ago, KBB said:

As far as I'm aware, a player aged 18 or under can't sign a contract of more than 3 years length, and no player can sign a professional contract until their 17th birthday.

Just now, Coconut's Beard said:

I was genuinely surprised they got the better of him for their goal. First time I've ever seen him beaten 1 on 1

I was genuinely surprise he was given so much space on the right, was just stood there waiting all game for the ball and not a Hull player near him despite rinsing them time and time again for pace. At no point did they try to cover him with a man, was just a forget him, he’s too fast anyway leave him. Not a great tactic.

7 hours ago, David said:

I was genuinely surprise he was given so much space on the right, was just stood there waiting all game for the ball and not a Hull player near him despite rinsing them time and time again for pace. At no point did they try to cover him with a man, was just a forget him, he’s too fast anyway leave him. Not a great tactic.

The defender seemed to drop back by 10 yards everytime the ball went to Festy in the hope of it being enough of a lead to beat him to the byline.