Festy Ebosele

RoyMac5

All those who are/were under 23 players who have moved on to pastures new...fair play to them, Young men who will/may have a great future in the game, Where as DCFC can't offer them anything except an arm around the shoulder.

Agents will have had a positive effect on the players as in "move if you want a carrear in the game" DCFC are only going backwards they'd have said.

Investing in these young Men and getting back a few peanuts is gut wrenching for DCFC but that's football.

On 22/03/2022 at 22:50, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

I don't think the sticks over the move.  Correct that he may want to sign a contract if we can't offer him one, particularly with his history of injury.  People are, I feel rightly peed off that this was on the go as far back as 5-6 weeks, despite denials to his manager who had to force this information out of him in the last two weeks as his performance has dropped considerably.  If he wanted off, we could have got a decent fee in January but this move, with its convoluted passage to Hertfordshire, with a big signing on fee means we get sod all.

Would not have got a decent fee in administration. At least we have kept him for the season. 

12 hours ago, Rambam said:

Note Festy’s drop off of form since these shenanigans, plus Plange’s too. Not exactly coincidental is it? 

Hasn’t Festy had an injury. Also, he’s probably been instructed to be careful with runs as he’s sometimes been playing as a wing back. Plange shows nice touches but doesn’t seem to get the service or get in the right positions. Could be to do with his move however. May be taking it slightly more easy knowing he will be moving on. 

Festy is not very good. I'm surprised more don't see it. He has speed but his final ball and decision making are the worst of any winger I've seen at Derby for sometime. As for his finishing well that's rubbish too.

If it wasn't for our predicament he wouldn't be getting a sniff of first team football. Fortunately someone at Udinese is a gullible as many of our fans and has taken him off us for a fee.

34 minutes ago, 24Charlie said:

Festy is not very good. I'm surprised more don't see it. He has speed but his final ball and decision making are the worst of any winger I've seen at Derby for sometime. As for his finishing well that's rubbish too.

If it wasn't for our predicament he wouldn't be getting a sniff of first team football. Fortunately someone at Udinese is a gullible as many of our fans and has taken him off us for a fee.

Oh My God Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

38 minutes ago, 24Charlie said:

?

He can't merely be a young player with strengths and weaknesses with a lot of time and potential to improve, no, no no that won't do! Every opinion must be given in extremes.

Edited by Coconut's Beard

40 minutes ago, 24Charlie said:

Did you mean 'for free' as we certainly aren't getting a fee. Despite his deficiencies he's still young, will improve and is worth more than bugger all. He will only get better the more he plays. I think your comments are wide of the mark, he is good and has the potential to be very good. 

I'm a season ticket holder and originally was dazzled by his speed but soon the end product became very obviously lacking.

He should be improving this part of his game but he hasn't. I am quite sure he's been coached exhaustively to do something with the ball after he's skinned the defender but he just hasn't got better. 

He's a strong lad who excelled in the U23's due to his physicality that's all. 

I have nothing against the lad but I'm certainly not bothered that he's gone.

14 hours ago, Rambam said:

Note Festy’s drop off of form since these shenanigans, plus Plange’s too. Not exactly coincidental is it? 

Festy’s not been bad has he?!  Granted teams have started doubling up on him now but I’ve not noticed any significant drop off.

I’m also convinced that Plange is just Callum Ball MK II. Bookmark this for when he scores the winner in the next Euros final.

2 hours ago, 24Charlie said:

You didn't see Ikechi Anya play then?

Yes his distribution is not up there with the greats, But he's been thrown into a team/squad that was lacking in experience, He was thrown a bone and told "go get em", I remember him leaving 2 sheff Untd players on their arses as he put turbo charge on, Resulting in a goal, The goal against Hull wasn't to be sniffed at either, There may be a couple more assists?‍♂️

He has tremendous potential, His speed is frightening, Defenders hate it, If he stays in Italy he'll be kicked from Udinese to Rome, If he comes back and goes to Watford, Coaches will know how to play him...double up on him is what i'd be telling my players.

4 hours ago, 24Charlie said:

Wow.

5 hours ago, 24Charlie said:

Everyone is entitled to their opinion ?