Rick Parry - Enemy No.1

Philmycock

1 minute ago, Philmycock said:

Your witch-hunt of my club is tiresome, let's hope you're whiter than white, because I will endeavour to investigate your business life, your private life, your personal life, coming for you scally! ? 

I would leave it to Mr De Marco. The EFL will come under extreme scrutiny.

33 minutes ago, Philmycock said:

Your witch-hunt of my club is tiresome, let's hope you're whiter than white, because I will endeavour to investigate your business life, your private life, your personal life, coming for you scally! ? 

Wrong, wrong , wrong

this post should be taken down IMO 

sorry @Philmycockyou are better than this

8 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

Steve Gibson is another that would be interesting. I bet him and his family have some skeletons. I guess we all do to some extent, but the whiter than white business man from Middlesbrough… it’s hard to keep up that act!

I have to say that I came across Steve Gibsons company Bulkhaul, during my engineering career and even though it may seem strange given today’s football rows and Ill feeling; in my experience they were more than ethical, paid their bills, played fair and were thoroughly decent. 

What that means 20 years on and in the middle of all this I don’t know, but you have to play a straight bat

I grew up playing football with his son. He never came to watch.

I'm not sure what that says about the man but it always felt sad to me that a guy so heavily involved in football never saw his son play.

My old man was there every week. Never said a word, mind, but then that's not his style. The only thing I ever heard him shout at a Rams game was 'Prima!' to Stefan Schnoor, when he scored his first goal for us (he taught German in school) - think he wanted him to feel at home.

I've wandered off topic a bit... The summary is...

Rick Parry = sociopathic sausage chops

My old man = slightly strange eurofile 

1 hour ago, Yani P said:

One thing for certain..Parry does not have the interests of the clubs at heart..he is killing the Championship...

Sunderland, Sheff Wed, Portsmouth, Ipswich and now they want Derby in there.  Championship- Wycombe, Peterborough, Bournemouth, Barnsley etc.  Add another Forest/ Sheff Utd/Westbrom type of side to the League one mix and TV money will bypass the championship entirely and they can all fail FFP with 20 million wage bills.  Reap what you sow you whinging nobbers.

I get the impression that Parry is one of those people that’s been promoted way above his level - he’s completely out of his depth and seems to be too weak willed to stand up to gobby Northern owners….
You might hope that the clubs would stand together to remove him and his cronies and reform the EFL, but while there is so much self interest in play they sit back and watch as yet another club is sacrificed on the alter  of EFL incompetence - oblivious to the fact that it could be any one of them that is the next club in the crosshairs…..

9 hours ago, jono said:

I have to say that I came across Steve Gibsons company Bulkhaul, during my engineering career and even though it may seem strange given today’s football rows and Ill feeling; in my experience they were more than ethical, paid their bills, played fair and were thoroughly decent. 

What that means 20 years on and in the middle of all this I don’t know, but you have to play a straight bat

The same Bulkhaul that bought debts belonging to Middlesbrough FC ?