SHEFF WEDS (h) Meet and greet the players who’ve let us down so badly this season.

Kingpin

Yes the players, management, owner have let us down but just before a match is not the time to show our displeasure in my opinion. Either go to support or stay at home. Hopefully many of these players will be gone next season and we can look forward to a new era, even in League 1 if that is what happens, with enthusiasm and hope in our hearts. We've come back before and we will again.

I do have to question your motives in starting this thread, @Kingpin? You don't post very often and when you do it's usually something negative.

Personally, I would like to keep you as far away as possible from any of our players, who need support and encouragement pre-match rather than yet more negativity. They get enough of that on social media.

1 hour ago, Kingpin said:

I think this is the right time to let our feelings be known pre match. 

Do or die you boys. 

"Loyal supporters!"

If you really cared, you'd be down at Swansea on Saturday, greeting the team off the bus with a torrent of abuse. You can't be bothered though and you haven't got enough passion. Makes me sick.

8 minutes ago, angieram said:

I do have to question your motives in starting this thread, @Kingpin? You don't post very often and when you do it's usually something negative.

Personally, I would like to keep you as far away as possible from any of our players, who need support and encouragement pre-match rather than yet more negativity. They get enough of that on social media.

@Kingpin is a born leader. Look how they have got everyone to follow them.

33 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

I agree, but I don't think the title of the thread should be changed.

A forum where the mods change any negative threads to positive ones wouldn't be much of a forum.

It depends where you want to draw the line @DarkFruitsRam7; I understand why we would want to discourage censorship, but would we want 200 mis-guided fans turning up to vent their disapproval of the Team just prior to such a big game? Would we want to take that risk? Would we want the Forum associated with a gathering that produced that outcome, however loose that association? 

5 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

It depends where you want to draw the line @DarkFruitsRam7; I understand why we would want to discourage censorship, but would we want 200 mis-guided fans turning up to vent their disapproval of the Team just prior to such a big game? Would we want to take that risk? Would we want the Forum associated with a gathering that produced that outcome, however loose that association? 

I'd rather the question be left as it is, and dozens of sensible posters join in and tell @Kingpin how futile and counter-productive his suggestion is. No objection to a new thread like @sage started for the last game. A bit of positive support will not hurt; a bit of booing and moaning won't help.

13 minutes ago, Kingpin said:

Nobody said it had to be about “negativity” support, ask questions, whatever. You decide. 

Meet and greet the players who’ve let us down so badly this season. I think this is the right time to let our feelings be known pre match. 

So, you're suggesting a meeting for players who've let us down, to let our feelings be known, could be positive?