SHEFF WEDS (h) Meet and greet the players who’ve let us down so badly this season.

Kingpin

6 minutes ago, Yani P said:

Saturday arrives and after Derby's shock win at Swansea and 2 defeats for Rotherham the planned motivational and counter boo boy meetings go ahead.. 

58d9ab164eb7c0021d3fe3af6194fb15.gif

I would still go down to cheer CKR, Clarke and Byrne and boo Lawrence. For the rest I shall shrug my indifference.  

3 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Why single out Tom?

Lazy.

He is one of the few senior permanent pros and he hasn't made the effort. He was a disgrace in the last game.

Attitude.

Got himself sent off in a stupid way dropping us right in it and crashed a car while drunk.

Selfish.

Isn't a team player and constantly runs into trouble instead of passing.

Apart from that, I quite like him. 

2 minutes ago, sage said:

Lazy.

He is one of the few senior permanent pros and he hasn't made the effort. He was a disgrace in the last game.

Attitude.

Got himself sent off in a stupid way dropping us right in it and crashed a car while drunk.

Selfish.

Apart from that, I quite like him. 

Just checking it wasn’t just football related. Otherwise you would be booing a lot of other players.... Knight for example has been dross since Christmas....Tom just seems an easy target.....

4 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Just checking it wasn’t just football related. Otherwise you would be booing a lot of other players.... Knight for example has been dross since Christmas....Tom just seems an easy target.....

I would only ever take exception to a player based on a lack, selfishness, stupid behaviour etc.

Someone in bad form, or not being good enough I would never have a go at. 

There have been very few players over the 45 years I have watched Derby, that I felt this way about. I wouldn't actually boo as It's quite childish, I may refer to him as a 'Poundland Ronaldo' though. 

Edited by sage

4 minutes ago, sage said:

I would only ever take exception to a player based on a lack, selfishness, stupid behaviour etc.

Someone in bad form, or not being good enough I would never have a go at. 

There have been very few players over the 45 years I have watched Derby, that I felt this way about. I wouldn't actually boo as It's quite childish, I may refer to him as a 'Poundland Ronaldo' though. 

I would never boo a Rams player...

Whilst you lot are arguing outside, I'm gonna sneak off for a one man End of season pitch invasion, as soon as that final whistle blows.

Man hugs or fisty cuffs?  Time will tell.

Ooh... Wonder if they'll still do a lap of dishonour?  ?

1 minute ago, Mucker1884 said:

Whilst you lot are arguing outside, I'm gonna sneak off for a one man End of season pitch invasion, as soon as that final whistle blows.

Man hugs or fisty cuffs?  Time will tell.

Ooh... Wonder if they'll still do a lap of dishonour?  ?

Wazza would lead it but would need to take a rest half way round ?

41 minutes ago, sage said:

Lazy.

Attitude.

Selfish.

Waghorn would be somewhere near on that, both players cost around £5m each. I know they didn't set that price but that is nothing short of scandalous considering the return they have brought in the combined seven years they have played for us.

18 minutes ago, BaaLocks said:

Waghorn would be somewhere near on that, both players cost around £5m each. I know they didn't set that price but that is nothing short of scandalous considering the return they have brought in the combined seven years they have played for us.

Disappointing for sure. Less talented than Lawrence but not as lazy IMO.