SHEFF WEDS (h) Meet and greet the players who’ve let us down so badly this season.

Kingpin

12 minutes ago, Carnero said:

So some people are whipping themselves up into a frenzy over unverified rumours for which there is no credible source whatsoever reporting.

These people clearly have far too much time on their hands.

I must admit, I can’t say I’d even heard of Club84 before this. Does anyone on here know a bit more about them?

I share their concerns about the club’s current situation, but not sure a protest is the best idea while we’re fighting for survival. Let’s see out the season first.

7 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

I must admit, I can’t say I’d even heard of Club84 before this. Does anyone on here know a bit more about them?

I share their concerns about the club’s current situation, but not sure a protest is the best idea while we’re fighting for survival. Let’s see out the season first.

I think they started off saying they were going to get more vocal support for the players, but their aims quickly became very wordy and well, a bit pompous. I may have muddled them up with a completely different group!

10 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

You're obviously not in the club then 

1 minute ago, CBRammette said:

Are people really seriously suggesting going down to the ground before the match and expressing discontent with the players before such a key game for us? And those people are Derby fans?

It shouldn't surprise really,  look at how many fans booed when the likes of Bradley Johnson were announced as being in the team, some strange ways of supporting. 

1 hour ago, Carnero said:

So some people are whipping themselves up into a frenzy over unverified rumours for which there is no credible source whatsoever reporting.

These people clearly have far too much time on their hands.

I suspect some of this lot have spent far too much time ‘whipping’ themselves - apparently it can make you go blind as well as act like a bunch of ********....